𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"m-mom" solbin said with a shaky voice

"m-mom" solbin said with a shaky voice. her mom just glared at her. "jeon solbin, what is this?!" solbin flinched at her mom suddenly raising her voice. her parents never yell at her.

"m-mom i can't explain" solbin tried to calm her mother down. "explain what?! it's clear as day! you've been sleeping around!" "mom, no it's not like that. it only happened onc-" solbin was cut off. "what's this noise about?" it was her dad.

"hyun-woo, look. your daughter has become a whore." solbin's mom handed the pregnancy test to her husband. he looked at it in disbelief. solbin looked at her father with tears in her eyes. "d-dad?" she said with a quiet voice.

"get out." solbin lifted her head at her father in confusion and shock. "what?" "i said GET OUT. if you think you're so big and can go around and have sex, i'm sure you can live on your own." solbin shook her head. "n-no dad..."

her mom went upstairs into the girl's room. solbin looked around and her eyes landed on her younger brother infront of his bedroom door, watching the argument. "daejun.." she said in a soft voice. "it's either you kill that, that thing or you keep it and leave this house." solbin snapped her head towards her father in disbelief.

"you wouldn't, dad. please don't." her mom just then came from downstairs with a big backpack with her clothes inside. "decide." the teenager stared at her parents. she picked up the bag and slung it on her shoulder. "i'll leave then." she opened the door before stepping out.

the door behind her shut closed and she stood there. tears lightly streaming down her face. she let out a light sigh to stop herself from crying and wiped her wet cheeks. solbin fished out her phone out and scrolled for a specific number. dahee was out of town so she couldn't call her, so her best bet was them.

she listened to her phone ring and after 3 rings they finally picked up.

"hello?"

"hey, it's me. solbin."

"oh! hey solbin. why are you calling this late?"

"can you come pick me up? please?"

"but didn't i just drop you off?"

"please.."

"i'll be right there."

and she dropped the call. solbin sniffed and  waited patiently for him. hopefully he won't ask too many questions. after a few minutes, he finally was here. solbin picked up the bag and walked over to the motorcycle. the driver took off his helmet and looked over at the girl.

"hey, solbin. why do you need a ride? you're already home." solbin sat behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. she sighed, "just drive, jaem." jaemin shrugged and started the vehicle and drove away.

❁•❁•❁

jaemin stopped the bike and solbin got up and took off the helmet and looked at the house infront of her. it was a pretty big house. she looked at jaemin who was looking at her. "why are you staring at me?" she asked with curiosity. "cause you're pretty." the girl blushed at that and lightly hit his shoulder.

jaemin only laughed.

the two walked up to the house and jaemin opened it. he took hold of solbin's hand as she hung her head low, and guided her to his room. the boys in the dorm didn't seem too surprised to see jaemin bringing yet another girl to his room.

when they entered the room, solbin looked around. his room was quite nice. it had 2 computers and a laptop too. it was also quite messy. but, it was nice.

jaemin noticed how solbin looked around in awe. she sat on the bed and patted the seat next to her. jaemin didn't ask any questions and just sat down next to her. there was silence for a few minutes before solbin decided to speak up.

"i got kicked out." apon her randomly saying that, jaemin shot his head up to look at her in confusion. "huh?" jaemin said. solbin cleared her throat. "my parents kicked me out because i'm pregnant." that just made jaemin more shocked and confused.

"and you're the father.."

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

thanks for 100+ reads!!
i still can't believe it,
im so freaking grateful ♡︎

ty for taking time from ur day to
read this piece of crap
i luv u <33