𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡

solbin's mouth went agap and she blinked in disbelief and shock

solbin's mouth went agap and she blinked in disbelief and shock. is this for real? is she dreaming? did her crush for like two years really just confess to her? did he just ask her to be his girlfriend? it all felt surreal to solbin.

"i-i'm-" she stuttered still in shock. she looked at jaemin and noticed his clearly serious and sincere facial expression.

she just couldn't believe her crush for so long actually liked her back. she could barely process the fact she is carrying his child. it just feels surreal to have someone you like like you back.

"yes! i'll be your girlfriend!" solbin said with a smile on her face, nodding enthusiastically.

a smile slowly rose on jaemin's face as he smiled so brightly at her. he stood up and put both his hands on her cheeks before leaning closer and kissing her all over her face and muttering small 'thank you's' after each kiss- making solbin giggle at him and blush prehuisfully.

jaemin stopped kissing her and leaned his forehead on hers. "thank you so much, solbin." he smiled again.

sol_binnie.

♡ liked by dayhee_ and 11,694 others

liked by dayhee_ and 11,694 others

sol_binnie. the baby bump reveal y'all wanted ^^

view all 5,993 comments

na_jm__ i just realised how big they are
sol_binnie. lmao

dayhee_ aww they getting so big 🥺
sol_binnie. ikr 🥺

yuna_tuna wonder what the gender is 👀
sol_binnie. you'll find out soon ;)

prince.hyunjin surprised u actually did it. also they so big!
sol_binnie. ofc i did. how could i not?

ka__rinna you are not pregnant. you're just faking it and editing your pics. fake
sol_binnie. believe what you wanna believe i guess

ur_fullsun i can imagine the pain on your back 😬
sol_binnie. it sucks ass man

________

"ugh, i'm so excited!" solbin squealed looking around at all the pretty decor in the big hall. she had the biggest smile and her hands clasped together in excitement.

jaemin let out a chuckle at her cuteness. he smiled down at her in amusement.

today was the day of the gender reveal. ot was a little late but that's because the two teens were busy lately with school and other things. so busy they weren't able to prep a gender reveal until, well now.

solbin wore a black, yellow and white floral like dress and some yellow flats aswell as a denim jacket.

(a/n: here's a pic cuz i suck at explaining :p)

while jaemin wore black jeans with a white t-shirt, a denim jacket and black converse. they weren't 100% matching but they still looked cute.

"solbin!" someone screamed from across the room. "yuna!" then screams could be heard as the two ran to eachother in full speed before hugging, not too tightly though- not wanting to hurt solbin. the hug was soon joined by dahee as they squealed even louder.

jaemin laughed lightly seeing the interaction but suddenly felt an arm wrap around his shoulder. "hey, jaemin." he greeted with a smile. jaemin raised an eyebrow at him in confusion. "do i know you?" "oh! i'm hwang hyunjin. one of dahee's closest friends. friends since fifth grade, just attend different schools." he explained.

jaemin smiled. "so, what school do you attend?" and just like that, the two started talking.

it was time

it was time. it was finally time to reveal the gender of jaemin and solbin's baby. everyone was excited, and curious to what the gender is.

not many people were invited. only the dreamies, dahee, yuna, hyunjin, jaemin's parents and a few other friends. solbin invited her parents too but they were 'too busy' to attend, it upset solbin a little but didn't surprise her.

"alright, now is the time." solbin said. the couple held the needle, solbin's hand shaking in excitement before coming in contact with the ballon.

"1, 2, 3!" *pop*

just then, pink confetti exploded from the golden ballon it was held in. solbin gasped as she turned to jaemin with teary eyes. jaemin looked back at her with a smile. solbin also smiled at him, just as brightly as tears fell from her eyes. 

"it's a girl!" dahee screamed.

it's a girl!!! i was very conflicted on which gender to choose but idk a girl just seemed

it's a girl!!!
i was very conflicted on which gender to choose but idk a girl just seemed..better?

also, yay! they're dating! finally, after twenty six chapters lol

hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ^^