𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

it was dark night and everyone was asleep

it was dark night and everyone was asleep. jaemin's parents decided to sleep over after the little party they had. solbin was sleeping with jaemin, who was cuddling her like a big bear. she didn't mind though, it made her comfortable and fall sleep faster.

solbin woke up. darkness was across the room, meaning it was still nighttime. she felt the sudden urge to throw up. so, she quickly pushed jaemin's arms around her and sprinted to the bathroom.

her body kneeled infront of the toilet, hands on the seat as she threw up. solbin felt someone hold her hair and pat her back. after she was done, she sat up and scrunched her nose in disgust of the bitter taste in her mouth.

"are you okay, binnie?" jaemin asked. solbin nodded and proceeded to flush the toilet, get up and rinse her mouth.

solbin nodded and gave jaemin a weak smile. "i'm fine. just morning sickness." she shrugged and walked back into the room with jaemin trailing behind.

❁•❁•❁

"solbin, i said no" jaemin said in a strict voice. solbin pouted, "why not?!" a sigh left jaemin's lips.

the two teenagers were sitting on the couch in the living room and talking about the job. you see, jaemin's parents said that jaemin should get a job and provide for his family. jaemin obviously complained, saying that they already have money. but his parents said he should make his own money and provide for his family as it is his child.

now, jaemin and solbin were discussing the different jobs available with papers and newspapers scattered around the living room. but, solbin wanted to work too. jaemin said no though, making solbin complain and be pouty.

"i can work. i'm not even in my third trimester yet!" solbin said. jaemin shook his head. "i don't want anything to happen to you and mini nana. we have to make sure you two are safe." he explained. but solbin wasn't convinced. instead, she smiled.

"what are you smiling about?" jaemin asked, confused. "you called them mini nana again!" the girl giggled.

jaemin had grown this habit of calling their baby, mini nana. as in the baby is a mini version of jaemin. solbin loved the nickname, thus making her smile. 

jaemin laughed. "wah, really? i didn't notice." he scratched the back of his neck. solbin shook her head. "it's fine. i find it cute actually." she smiled. jaemin chuckled amd nodded.

"back to the point, we can't have you working." he said. solbin sighed. "pleaseeeee? atleast a simple cafè job?" she pressed her hands together, making a beg sign. she gave jaemin puppy eyes.

"please, papa nana?"

jaemin blushed at the nickname. he loved it when she called him nana. "...fine." he sighed. "YES!" solbin screamed and jumped onto the couch. suddenly, there was renjun, jisung and chenle standing in the archway, looking around in fear and confusion.

"nonna, are you alright?" chenle asked. solbin stopped jumping and looked over at the boys. "oh, i'm fine." she smiled. "jaemin said i can get a job!" the girl squealed happily. the boys let out a sigh of relief at that.

"we thought something happened to you!" renjun pouted. solbin shrugged and sat comfortably on the couch. "don't worry. if anything happens, i'll be there to rescue her." jaemin said.

renjun nodded and signalled for chenle and jisung to follow him. before leaving though, jisung didn't for get to lightly wave at solbin as she waved back.

what a cutie.

"now that they're gone, what job is papa nana getting?" solbin smiled.

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

okay wait! 400+ read?! gurl how?!
thank yall sm <33

filler chap so srry if it's boring :(
srry for any spelling errors!

i swear, i change my pfp all the time.
but i won't anymore (i hope) hehe

also, did yall hear bout the lucus scandal?
i tbh dont know what to think about it,
im just kinda disappointed :/