𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

solbin stepped out of the cafè, a smile on her face

solbin stepped out of the cafè, a smile on her face. though she's not sure if she got the job yet, she had this feeling she probably will.

slipped her phone out of her hoodie pocket, solbin scrolled through her contacts looking for a certain number.

"hello?" her voice was soft as she spoke to the phone.

"solbin-ssi. why'd you call?" solbin smiled hearing his voice again, butterflies in her stomach. "um..i was wondering if you could pick me up. i'm at nebong cafè." she answered.

"ah about that. i can't right now. i'm..uh still in the interview." hearing that made solbin's smile drop. she really wanted him, specifically jaemin, to pick her up.

"oh..that's okay. i'll just call dahee. no problem." she faked a happy voice. a sigh of relief was heard on the other line. "alright. i'll see you at home later. bye~" he said before solbin dropped.

"hey." dahee greeted her friend as she buckled her seatbelt. "hi, dahee." she replied flatly.

"so..how was the interview?" dahee asked as she started driving. solbin lightly smiled. "it went well. they didn't mind the fact i was pregnant and they're super pretty and cute." she said. dahee raised her brows at the mention of looks.

"they're girls?" solbin nodded and a smirk lightly lifted on her lips. "yep. and they're very nice too." dahee lightly blushed as she nodded.

one thing you probably don't know about dahee is that she's actually bisexual. she has mostly had an attraction to girls than boys but had no luck having a relationship with them. most girls in her school were straight or had a girlfriend.

she does have a slight crush though. their name is ryujin. she's in their school but she's in the grade lower than theirs.

"then i might have to go there soon." dahee smiled making solbin laugh at her friend.

jaemin let out a sigh, stretching his tired arms

jaemin let out a sigh, stretching his tired arms. he's been working for like 3 hours now and felt tired already. as a sigh escaped his lips, his eyes landed on someone entering that very restaurant.

solbin and dahee?

his eyebrows raised in surprise as they walked to the counter jaemin stood behind, chatting away. he panicked and quickly held his head down so they wouldn't notice him.

"jaemin?"

hearing that familiar soft voice, jaemin lifted up his head to look at her. she looked the same as jaemin had saw her this morning but he felt like she gets prettier each second.

the way she looked at him slightly surprised so cutely made his heart flutter and butterflies erupt in his stomach. he lightly blushed as he nodded at her with a smile.

"so, you got the job?!" she said excitingly, smiling happily seeing him working. jaemin laughed at her ecstatic expression. "yeah. it was suppose to be a surprise.." he trailed off as he scratched the back of his neck.

solbin smiled even brighter. "i would hug you right now but you're on the other side of the counter." she pouted making jaemin chuckle at her.

dahee glared at jaemin a little before walking off to find themselves a seat. she didn't really trust jaemin entirely as he, in her eyes, is still a player. a boy who played with girls hearts then dumped them, leaving them in shreds.

but, she could tell he was changing. he wasn't as flirty as he normally was. maybe that's because he has a baby on the way.

as jaemin and solbin chatted, there was someone else in that room looking at them in curiosity. she was the same girl who had asked jaemin for his number and actually got it. she had this slight attraction to jaemin already, though she didn't really know him.

her stare turned into a glare as her mind started to think of all the things this girl could be to jaemin.

his girlfriend? his crush? his friend?

the possibilities were endless and that's what drove her crazy. who was she to him? the jealousy was eating her insides.

"yah, karina! what are you staring at?" karina teared her gaze from the two onto her friend, ningning, who stared at her curiously.

"nothing.." she muttered as she picked up a fry from her tray and took a bit of it. munching on her fry, she tilted her head curiously.

who is that girl?

oohhh 👀

also, i can't wait for 127 cb tomorrow!!
it's gonna slap, i can feel it!