𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

(this chapter is gonna be kinda long cause it's the last one and i wanted to put many moments in here too so enjoy :) also it's not edited so sorry for any errors!)

jiyeong
-her first birthday

"happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear na jiyeong! happy birthday to you!"

the young mother leaned over to the cake and made a pout to demonstrate how she should blow her candles. the younger followed after and did what her mother did too.

everyone cheered and clapped, yelling all types of praises. the now one year old baby giggled and clapped her hands aswell, just as proud of herself.

"my mini nana is finally one years old!" jaemin smiled. solbin placed a palm on her mouth as her eyes teared up. jaemin noticed this and wrapped a arm on her shoulder.

"she grew up so fast." she said with a smile at her daughter who was now lightly licking the cream on her fingers. 

my little princess

____

jiyeong
- her first steps

the little one year old sat on the floor as she watched her mother type on her laptop continuously like she'd never stop.

she had coffee next to her but it seemed to be her fifth cup today. you could tell she was exhausted but still had to work.

jiyeong turned her gaze from her mother to the tiled floor.

a curious pout landed on her lips as she placed both her hands on the ground to support herself to stand up.

"solbin, you done yet?" jaemin asked as he walked into the dining area where solbin was busy and jiyeong was playing.

he leaned over his girlfriend and listened to her explain her assignment for uni, trying to help her the best he could as the girl just entered college.

jiyeong on the other hand, was now standing straight. she had her little arms streatched out to balance herself and took small steps.

she took just three steps before falling on her bottom on the cold, hard floor. the little one got a little frustrated and tried again, taking small steps.

her first few times were a fail as she kept loosing balance and falling again. not hard tho, just a light fall on her buttocks.

pouting in concentration, jiyeong got up again and used the wall for support aswell.

"mama!" she yelled as she fell on the ground once again. solbin and jaemin turned their attention to the baby who had the most focused expression.

she stood on her two tiny feet again, hands out as she balanced and she took five small steps before falling again.