𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

entering the hospital, jaemin grabbed onto solbin's hand

entering the hospital, jaemin grabbed onto solbin's hand. the could tell how nervous and uncomfortable solbin felt being in a hospital again. it brought back memories that she never really wanted. shivers ran down her back at the thought.

the two walked to the front desk to register for their appointment. solbin smiled at the receptionist, "hello. i'm here for my appointment." the receptionist nodded. "name?" "jeon solbin and na jaemin."

solbin noticed how the lady raised her eyebrows and gave her a rather judging look. "pregnancy check up?" she asked. solbin nodded. she looked at jaemin nervously and he gave her a light squeeze on her hand.

after that awkward and judging experience, the two sat in the seats by the doctor's door. solbin took out her phone to see a recent instagram post she posted.

𝙨𝙤𝙡_𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚.

♡︎ liked by dayhee_ and 14,678

sol_binnie. surprise in loading...

View all 1,098 comments

yuna_tuna what is it? 👀
sol_binnie. you're gonna have to wait👀

dayhee__ 😏
➪  sol_binnie.😏

prince__hyunjin ohhh i wonder what it is
➪sol_binnie. you'll find out soon

solbin smiled at the comments and how curious everyone was to what the surprise was. "you're gonna tell your followers?" jaemin asked. solbin turned her head to him and shrugged. "no point in hiding it."

"um..jeon solbin and na jaemin?" they heard their names making them look over at the doctor by her office. jaemin stood up up and took solbin's hand, makjng her stand up. "we're here." he said.

solbin could feel peoples eyes judging eyes as they whispered amongst themselves about how young these soon to be parents were.

ignore them.

"you can sit there." the doctor said with a smile pointing at the small bed by the window. solbin sat there while jaemin sat in the chair next to it.

"hello. i am dr. heo, your doctor." she smiled sweetly. "from my information, i need to check on your baby." she stood up and walked over to them. "may i ask, how many weeks are you?" she asked.

solbin sat there, thinking for a little. "um..i think about 13 weeks..?" solbin said, not too sure. dr.heo hummed in response. "well, do you two want to see your baby?" she asked. jaemin's eyes lit up, "of course."

solbin layed on her back with her hoodie raised up a little to show her tummy. dr.heo rubbed some cold gel like substance on her stomach. she then put the part of the machine on there.

solbin turned her head to the screen. "you see that over there," dr.heo pointed at a small gray thing in the screen "that's your baby."

solbin gasped and placed a hand on her mouth

solbin gasped and placed a hand on her mouth. tears built in her eyes as she turned head to look at jaemin who's eyes sparkled as he looked at the screen.

"look. it's our mini nana." solbin smiled. jaemin lightly laughed at her. "yeah, our mini nana."

"from what i see, your baby is 100% healthy. their heart beat is good and everything." dr.heo reassured.

solbin nodded as she sat up. dr.heo printed the ultrasound photos and handed them to her. "thank you, dr. heo." jaemin thanked her. he stood up and helped solbin stand as well. "of course. anytime."

solbin and jaemin walked out of her office to the car. solbin held the ultrasound photos in her hands and smiled while looking at them. she felt so happy to see them.

i still can't believe that this is my baby...

as you can see, i have changed my writing style a little and added tiny pictures

got the idea from @hyuckscult. i found it pretty and neat in a way lol. (also, i love her books omfg, queen)

anyways, i hope y'all enjoyed :)