𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"solbin, we need to talk

"solbin, we need to talk."

and jaemin left to upstairs. solbin froze and spaced out for a little. she couldn't believe he actually came back. after what the boys said, she thought he'd 'sleep at some girls house' but i guess not.

"what was that about, bean-noona?" jisung asked the girl. solbin only shrugged before getting up and picking up her plate. "i'll be right back guys." and with that, she left the table and put her plate in the kitchen and left to the room jaemin entered.

solbin let out a nervous breath before opening the door. she entered his room and found jaemin sitting on his bed and looked at her when he heard the door open. apon seeing her, the boy patted the space next to him for her to sit.

solbin walked to the bed and sat down, leaving an exceptional amount of space between them. there was silence between them. no one spoke. with this silence, solbin started to over think.

'why is he so quiet?
what if he doesn't want us?
what if he has a girlfriend? oh God, what if he does?! then well, shit.
and, what if he leaves me? leaves us?
what if he hates me?! nah, that's just dramatic but it could happen. i hope not.'

"how long have you known?" jaemin finally broke the silence. solbin looked at him confused before catching on to what he said, "um..i think 3 weeks?" the girl wasn't too sure though. "why didn't you tell me sooner?" he asked again. "cause i...cause i was scared.." jaemin looked at her.

"jaemin, you're a popular boy. a player. a fuckboy. i obviously wasn't so easily tell you. you could easily tell me off or accuse me of ly-"

"do you really think of me like that?" he cut her off.

solbin turned and looked at him. he looked angry and also sad. he suddenly stood up. "solbin when have i ever hurt you? you so easily believed the rumors of me even when you've talked with me and i saw you as a friend. i even gave you my number!" solbin bit her lower lip, feeling guilty.

"i deserved to know as the father, solbin! i gave our baby life! you should have atleast let me know soo-" "well i wasn't ready, okay?!" solbin yelled. she stood up aswell, "i wasn't ready to tell you! regardless the rumors i've heard of you! i was scared, okay?! i was scared you'd leave me! i was scared you wouldn't care!" at this point tears were spilling out of solbin's eyes. "i like you! and i didn't wanna lose you! i didn't..." her voice cracked.

"i didn't want you to end something we barely had."

"jaemin, you barely know me. we barely know eachother and we already have a baby. i didn't even decide if i wanted to keep the baby or not." solbin cried. "i'm sorry." jaemin suddenly said. "i'm sorry. i-i didn't know that you were probably hurting too." he confessed. solbin sighed and sniffed. "it's okay. but," he looked at her. "do you wanna keep the baby?"

jaemin sighed and that. he sat on the bed and solbin sat next to him. jaemin leaned closer and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"do you want to?" solbin nodded with a pout. "as long as you want to." jaemin smiled. solbin's eyes lit up. "really?!" jaemin moved his hands from her face and nodded. "your body, your choice. plus, i should take responsibility for my actions."

solbin looked at him. she really did fall for the right man.

solbin hugged him tightly and squealed. "imagine how much cute baby clothes we could buy!" jaemin laughed at her and hugged back. "out of all things to think about, you think about clothes?" jaemin layed on the bed, solbin still hugging him making ut look like they're cuddling. "yep!" solbin giggled.

they stayed in that position for a while. in silence. not an awkward silence, but instead a nice silence. "also," solbin looked up at jaemin to hear what her wanted to say. "why are you wearing that hoodie?" solbin raised an eyebrow. "i thought it was cute. why?" she replied.  jaemin pouted.

"it's my favorite hoodie."

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

welp, early update i guess.
and they're so fucking cute! :(

lol n e ways, srry for any mistakes
and i hope you enjoyed <3