𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

solbin opened her eyes only to see a dark room

solbin opened her eyes only to see a dark room. she groaned and turned her body to a more comfortable position and layed there for a little but she still felt uncomfy.

it was nighttime and everyone was asleep including solbin but she woke up from feeling too uncomfortable. she couldn't fall asleep again from the uncomfortableness.

her tired eyes looked around the room then back at the wall infront of her. she heard a groan from the person laying beside her.

"something wrong?" he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and lightly rubbed her baby bump. "oh, nothing. don't worry jaem." she whispered in response.

"it's just common uncomfortableness during pregnancy." jaemin nodded before sitting up and looking down at her. "anything i can do to help?" solbin smiled at his considerateness.

how sweet.

"yeah. can i get a back massage?" she asked sitting up as well. jaemin nodded and made her back face him. he placed his hands on her shoulders and massaged them slowly and softly.

there was a silence for a while as jaemin massaged her, before he broke the silence.

"how's your um pregnancy?" jaemin asked. solbin stifled a laugh at the awkward question.

"it's been okay i guess. first months were hell with all the sudden mood swings and morning sickness." she started.

"now, the backpains, dizziness and headaches are a lot. oh, and the constant need to pee is frustrating. but seeing that my baby is growing and healthy makes me happy." she smiled at the end.

jaemin nodded. "must be hard. but you, know, times going by so fast. it feels like just yesterday you told me you were pregnant." he smiled. "and before we know it, baam! we have a baby."

solbin smiled. "yeah. now let's go to bed or else i'll get grumpy in the morning." jaemin lightly laughed remembering all the times solbin woke up earpy and was so grumpy because she slept late.

solbin and jaemin layed back on the bed, jaemin's arms around solbin's waist again- rubbing her belly. blanket on top of them as they slept comfortably.

solbin layed there and spaced out, thinking about her future.

time is going by so fast. i'm in my last year of highschool. i'm so close to going to college, if i can that is.

i'm already five months, close to six months pregnant meaning my baby is so close to arrival. before i know it, i'll have a baby in my hands that i can call my own. i can even feel them kick.

my feelings for jaemin have developed even more, as i have seen this much more caring side of him. though, i'm not sure if he feels the same. i hope he does.

jaemin and i are earning money, enough for us to finally buy an apartment of our own and have our mini nana stay there with us. we've already started apartment looking last week.

so much is happening at once i feel somewhat overwhelmed by it. this sudden change like me finishing high school and being a mother is too much for me to process and handle.

am i ready for this?

ayooo 127s comeback thooAGHH ITS SO GOOD

AGHH ITS SO GOOD

OI AND MARK WITH THEM GUNS IN THE END
I FELT ATTACKED BY THE ABS FROM JAEHYUN AND JOHNNY
OHHH AND TAEYONG'S UNDERCUT

i can go on and on about this song and mv but i'll stop here lmao.
hope u enjoyed this chapter tho <3