𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"i can't believe i'm actually going to school again

"i can't believe i'm actually going to school again." solbin mumbled to herself.

today was tuesday and the day solbin would finally go back to school. after the whole yujin situation, solbin had been staying home to recover and for the health of her baby.

also, yujin was suspended from school. she would've been expelled if her parents weren't these rich brats that probably threatened the principal if he expelled her.

solbin has been better. her body is fully recovered and she felt good enough to leave and go to school. she was nervous though. the thought of feeling everyone stare at you and know that you're pregnant in highschool, didn't look good for solbin.

"i'm sure you'll be fine. as long as i'm there, i'll be there to protect you." jaemin smiled. "and mini nana" solbin smiled as well. she loved that nivkname for their baby. it's cute.

❁•❁•❁

solbin entered the school, holding jaemin's hand as well as walking with dream. chenle and jisung split up from them to go to their junior side.

she could feel the eyes on her as she walked. glares from girls and stares of curiosity from others. solbin felt less intimidated because she knew she was safe.

"omg! solbin!" solbin heard a female voice shout from across the halls. she turned around and saw someone she hadn't seen in what felt like years.

"dahee?!"

screams from the two could be heard as they ran to eachother. when they came in contact with eachother, they immediately hugged. they jumped up and down while squealing.

"omg! i've missed you so much!" solbin squealed. dahee nodded, "i missed you too, babes." they pulled away from the hug. solbin smiled so brightly seeing her best friends.

"how was china?" solbin asked as she hooked arms with dahee. they walked down the halls, walking right past jaemin and the rest like they weren't even there.

"it was amazing! i saw so many things like the wall of china..." they continued to talk when someone grabbed solbin's arm. she turned and saw jaemin. he folded his arms and pouted.

"yah, you just left me." he said. solbin giggled at him. "sorry. i just haven't see dahee in so long." solbin explained. dahee just glared at jaemin with so much anger.

she unhooked her arms with solbin and walked over to him. "na fucking jaemin." she spat. her glare on him was so sharp it could cut right through him. jaemin felt clearly scared and uncomfortable. he looked at solbin for help but she just shrugged.

dahee turned around and gave her friend a smile "hey, solbin. i'm just gonna have a nice talk with jaemin. be right back." solbin nodded, not bothered at all.

dahee grabbed jaemin wrist and pulled him to a corner. she faced him and watched his nervous self.

"listen, rich boy." she started. "i know why you're with my best friend. you're with her for your child. but listen clearly. if you ever and i mean EVER hurt solbin, i won't hesitate to cut that little baby maker of yours. got it?"

jaemin shivered at her threat. she seemed very serious. like dead serious. he gulped and nodded. she continued to glare at him in a threatening way. "good."

dahee turned around and left. when her eyes landed on solbin, she smiled brightly her eyes becoming like a crescent.

"solbinnie, let's head to class" dahee said. solbin nodded and hooked arms with her. she waved at jaemin before leaving with dahee.

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

short chapter. wasnt really feeling it
anyways, thanks sm for 500+ reads

i need a frnd like dahee irl tho