𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

solbin woke up and shifted uncomfortable as she layed on her bed

solbin woke up and shifted uncomfortable as she layed on her bed. she was feeling weird and was in this constant pain also known as contractions.

it wasn't her normal contractions, instead they happened every 1-2 mintues making it difficult for solbin to sleep.

she kept waking up from the pain and gripped her pillow in pain. she started trying to control her breathing from the pain.

she felt this pelvic pain becoming worse and worse and pressed her legs together to compress the pain.

feeling another contraction, solbin groaned in pain. suddenly, a liquid ran down her legs making her freeze.

her heart pounding as she froze.

it's not what i'm thinking, right?

lifting the sheets, solbin's eyes widened in realization.

her water just broke.

in panic, solbin turned to jaemin sleeping next to her. she shook his body constantly in panic. jaemin groaned, tired as he rubbed his eyes.

"what's wrong, so-" "jaemin, i think my water broke." jaemin's eyes immediately shot his eyes open as he looked at solbin.

"what?" "my water brok-" she stopped talking when she felt yet another contraction. her eyes shut tightly in pain as she tightened her grip on jaemin shirt in pain.

jaemin sat up and placed both hands on the girl's shoulder. "solbin, breathe okay?" solbin nodded and started controlling her breathing again.

"okay, i'm good now." jaemin nodded as he ran his fingers through his hair. he got up from the bed.

"where are you going?" "to her bedroom to pack the hospital bag. while you can get ready and call dr. han." solbin nodded as jaemin rushed out the room.

solbin removed the bed covers and used the bedside table for support to stand. she basically waddled her way to the bathroom. she switched on the lights and stood infront of the mirror.

"hello, ms jeon?" the other line answered.
"dr. han, i think...i think my water broke." she bluntly explained.

"what? so soon? oh no.." you could hear the panic from her voice.
"okay. first, are you feeling any type of pain right now?"
"yes, i am. i feel contractions and pelvic pains."
"okay. how far apart are the contractions?"
"about 1-2 minutes apart."
"alright. these are obvious signs of labour. but don't panic! okay, do some breathing exercises. then come to the hospital as soon as you can."
"okay, dr. han. we'll be there soon."

dropping the phone, solbin sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. she felt a sudden pain and immediately shut her eyes in pain and gripped the corners of the sink. she did what dr han told her to and did a few breathing exercises.

"solbin?" jaemin stood infront of the door frame and looked at his girlfriend who stood in pain. he walked to her and lightly rubbed her back while whispering comfortibg words in her ear.

"i called dr han." solbin said after her contraction. "she said we should go to the hospital as soon as we can." she explained. jaemin nodded in understanding.

"but we didn't pack your hospital bag yet." solbin bit her lip while thinking. "did you pack mini nana's bag?" jaemin nodded. "then leave my bag and let's quickly get in the car and leave."

---

jaemin started the car while solbin sat in the passenger's seat and pulled out her phone to call her mom.

"mom?"
"yes, solbin? why are you calling so late? it's 2 am."
"mom. please. i-i might be in labour soon. my water broke and off to the hospital right now."
"oh no, really?! are you okay? how are feeling? do you want us to go there? what hospita-"
"mom, calm down. i feel...alot of pain right now. and i'd appreciate if you guys could come there. we're at...incheon hospital."

after a short conversation with her mom, solbin dropped the call and leaned back in her seat. she clutched the material of her clothing and shut her eyes tightly in pain.

"jaemin..." jaemin glanced at the girl who was now panting in pain. he grabbed her free hand and lightly squeezed it in comfort.

"i know. but it'll be okay. we're almost there, don't worry." solbin nodded weakly and let out a sigh of relief.

jaemin payed attention to the road again and continued driving. he glanced occasionally at solbin who had her eyes shut and would shut tighter when she had a contraction.

jaemin felt stressed and worried. his girlfriend was for one in pain right now and would be in even more pain in a few hours. he was basically about to become a father.

it's terrifying for an 18 year old boy to be a father so young. having to care for and raise a child was stressful enough for an adult but with school and a future ahead of jaemin, having a baby was the last thing he'd need.

he just hoped they'd have a safe delivery and everything would turn out fine.

my homegirl solbin bout to give birth

i've never given birth so i'll do some research to make it as accurate as possible :D

also, THANK YOU FOR 4K READS OMFG WE'VE ALREADY MADE IT THIS FAR?! I AM SHOOK. TYSM MY BUTTERFLIES <3