𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

"you definitely cheated this time!" yelled chenle

"you definitely cheated this time!" yelled chenle. "i did not!" solbin defended. "just accept the fact i'm better than you." she stuck out her tongue at him. chenle glared making solbin roll her eyes.

"kids stop fighting!" haechan scolded making solbin glare at him too. "i'm not a kid. i'm your age, dude." solbin spat. haechan was ready to yell at her but was interrupted by the door opening.

"YO DREAM!"

at the sudden shout, the boys in the room yelled something that solbin couldn't really hear but it made her jump. "mark hyung!" yelled chenle as he ran to the male and attacked him with a hug with jisung following. the boys then all crowded around mark.

solbin just sat on the couch quietly, looking so small in the big oversized clothes she was wearing. "oh, mark hyung! meet solbin." at her name being mentioned, solbin turned her head to see who this supposed mark was.

he was quite tall, actually haechan's height and wore a black sweat shirt with black jeans. he also had black dyed hair. he was handsome, just like the rest of the boys. which didn't surprise solbin.

"hey, i'm lee mark. you must be solbin?" mark asked hand stretched out for her to shake which solbin gladly did. "i'm jeon solbin. nice to meet you, mark." solbin introduced. "but should i call you oppa?" she asked. mark scratched the back of his neck. "if you want. either one is fine." he replied.

solbin decided to call him 'oppa' as he was older than her and it was a sign of respect. "anyways," mark started. "you're jaemin's new girlfriend?" he asked sitting comfortably on the couch. "nope. i'm...a friend. yeah, a friend." mark nodded.

"i'm starving!" groaned jeno, a hand on his tummy. "let's have dinner then?" everyone cheered, especially solbin as she was starving.

❁•❁•❁

"woah. slow down on that food, solbin" renjun warned looking at her weirdly. solbin sent him a glare and continued eating. she was absolutely starving and her baby needed to eat too. but they obviously didn't know that. "leave me to eat my ramen in peace, huang!" solbin rolled her eyes.

"so," solbin gulped her food. "mark oppa, what school do you go to?" the girl asked, eagerly. "oh, me? i go to sm university." solbin choked. " you're in university?!" she asked. the boys laughed at her ood reaction.

"yeah, he used to attend the highschool we go to, but he graduated so he's old now." haechan continued as mark glared at him. "now hyung hangs out with these dudes named doyoung, taeyong and more." jisung pouted. "so he can't hang out with us 'cause he has new friends."

"awww. jisungie baby." she awed at his cuteness. mark sighed. "you're making it sound like i'm not friends with you guys anymore." solbin laughed. their friendship is cute. she envied that kind of friend group, but she only had dahee.

"any of y'all know where jaemin is?" the girl asked while eating. "nah, he's probably at some party with another girl." renjun rolled his eyes. but solbin's heart clenched a bit. "is he the one who normally cooks for y'all? 'cause you can't possibly eat noddles everyday." jeno nodded. "yeah. jaem cooks for us because if mark did, he'd burn down the kitchen for sure. wouldn't be his first time." jeno laughed.

"remember the time mark had a date and he burned the kitchen so him and his date had to order pizza?" haechan laughed. "or the time he couldn't cook sunny-side-up eggs and had to have the 127 hyungs help him?" renjun joined. everyone in the table laughed except mark, who was pouting.

"guys, stop! YAH!" but they continued to laugh. just then the front door busted open. there stood, jaemin. he was in a normal state, but had a poker face. in a cold tone he said,

"solbin, we need to talk."

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

nana's back and mork has arrived^^
also, i don't wanna see anyone saying
that calling some1 'oppa' is cringe.
in korea it's a sign of respect,
if u dont, it's literally disrespectful.

lol anyway hope u enjoyed<3