𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"she's so cute! ah what to do?" dahee squealed at the baby in solbin's arms

"wah, how is she so small?" jisung gaped as he stared at jiyeong. solbin smiled at his amazement of how tiny jiyeong was.

"she is a newborn. most newborns are really small." solbin explained. jisung mouth fell agap and he nodded, quite astonished.

how cute.

"oh my gosh, she's so fucking cute!" haechan yelled while pulling on dahee's arm. dahee was too occupied with jiyeong to eve care or hit him.

"her name's jiyeong. na jiyeong." solbin said while looking down at her baby. "that's a pretty name." jeno commented. solbin smiled. "jaemin came up with it. i just agreed cause it's that nice."

"wanna hold her?" solbin suggested to dahee who nodded profusely in excitement.

dahee held the small baby. jiyeong suddenly started moving around and rubbed her eyes with a pout, eyes still closed.

a series of 'awws' from all of them were heard.

"woah. she looks alot like you two." renjun gaped. "like she has solbin's eyes but jaemin's nose and lips."

jaemin entered the room with papers he had to fill in such as her name and parents.

he stopped in his tracks seeing everyone bonding with jiyeong. his gaze landed on a tired solbin who had a tired smile on.

you could tell she was trying not to fall asleep. she was clearly exhausted. having to be in labour for 29 hours isn't a joke and she was tired from pushing and being in pain for so long.

"solbin-ah, sleep." solbin looked up to see jaemin looking at her with a soft gaze. solbin smiled back at him and nodded before laying comfortably.

she shut her tired eyes and drifted to dream land.

jaemin leaned closer to her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"you did well, love."

sol_binnie.

♡ liked by na_jm__ and 76,838 others

sol_binnie. after 29 hours of labour, a beautiful angel was born! everyone meet na jiyeong ^^

view all 45,200 comments

dayhee_ still can't believe u had baby
sol_binnie. neither can i

na_jm__ *my beautiful angel
sol_binnie. *our

prince.hyunjin damn. baby's cuter than me even
sol_binnie. a lot are cuter than you hyunjin. like me for example

yuna_tuna still can't believe i was at school when you were giving birth 😭
sol_binnie. the baby needed to learn 🥺

ryujinnie she's so fucking cute. i wanna squish her little cheeks 😭🥺
sol_binnie. ikr 😭

_______

"gimme the food!" solbin streatched her arms out for jaemin to give her the food.

it had been hours since solbin fell asleep and she just woke up but with a empty stomach. jaemin had went out and bought solbin mcdonald's like the good boyfriend he is.

"okay then. calm down there, tigeress." he laughed and handed her the packet. solbin practically ripped the packet open and fished out for the food.

"oh my gosh, i'm starving." the girl gasped before taking a bite of the well cooked burger.

solbin moaned in pleasure of how good it tasted, though it probably didn't taste that good but having not eaten for almost 2 days, solbin did not care.

jaemin only chuckled at his girlfriend and shook his head before collapsing on the chair beside her bed.

he sat there and scrolled through social medias, though his mind was else where.

jaemin was stressed about exams. he had already missed two exams from staying at the hospital for both his girlfriend and baby.

the exams have been stressful enough but it's worse for jaemin cause he has to juggle school, work, his girlfriend's recovery and his new born daughter.

it was a whole lot to handle and jaemin didn't know how to handle it. having to do so much, for an 18 year old, was enough.

but then again, he brought this apon himself. deciding to have this child and raise her. it was his responsibility and he understood that but he just wanted to lay down for a moment.

"what's wrong, jaem?" solbin asked as she munched on her fries. jaemin broke from his train of thought and shook his head.

"nothing, babe. just...tired." he ran his fingers through his hair. solbin nodded in understanding. "i get it. but if you ever wanna talk, i'm always here babe." she smiled reassuringly.

jaemin cracked a smile aswell. he couldn't be more grateful to have such a caring, wonderful girlfriend."

"thanks, binnie."

my exams are coming soon

my exams are coming soon. send me prayers 😔🙏

THANK YOU MY BUTTERFLIES FOR 5K+ READS 😭 WE WERE LITERALLY AT 4K A DAY AGO. TYSM I'LL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR THIS BOOK REACHING SO FAR 😭 <33

thank y'all so much (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')