𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

the following day, solbin felt horrible

the following day, solbin felt horrible. she came into school like a mess. she had no makeup on, she barely brushed her hair amd her eyes were red and puffy from crying so much the night before.

she came into class and went straight to her desk. she sat down and flipped through the pages of her notebook to revise from yesterday's lesson.

but, solbin was interrupted by someone slamming their hand on her desk. solbin looked up to see who it was and she saw..

kim yujin. the school's popular girl. she was all that. she is pretty, smart, and "nice". and she was with her bestfriend, kim jiwoo. jiwoo is also popular and has the biggest crush on han jisung.

solbin raised an eyebrow looking at the two girls infront of her. why would they be talking to her?

"jeon solbin. i saw you hanging out with my jaemin." yujin said. solbin furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "when you and jaemin were walking to class together." yujin said basically reading her mind.

that just made solbin more confused. why would yujin care anyway? it's not like they're dating. "i just wanted to tell you to stay away from him before i do something to you." yujin threatened.

"i know something that only you would know. unless you want this leaked to the whole school, i suggest you stay back." yujin smirked and left to her seat with jiwoo trailing behind.

'what does she know?'

❁•❁•❁

solbin sat in the library while she wrote notes in her notebook. she was staying afterschool to study for her upcoming tests. though solbin wasn't the top, she still worked hard for her grades to make her parents proud.

it was already getting pretty late and solbin decided to call it a day and go home. she packed her books and everything and got up to leave. she walked outside and noticed how dark it was. dahee didn't come to school today as she was visiting relatives so solbin was alone.

she looked around for a nearby bus stop and was about to walk but she heard a familiar voice. "hey, solbin!" the girl turned to see who is was and saw na jaemin, leaning on his motorcycle.

'na jaemin?' she squinted her eyes his direction to make sure it was him and not some random stranger who knew her name and owned a motorcycle.

the man took off his helmet to reveal his face and solbin confirmed it was jaemin after all. "hey its me, jaemin. want a ride? you don't look like you have one." he politely suggested to her.

solbin wasn't too sure but why not? i mean, it's your one opportunity to ride with na jaemin. might aswell take it, right?

solbin shrugged but still nodded her head. "sure, why not?" she walked over to his motorcycle and hopped on the back. jaemin handed her his helmet. "won't you need it?" solbin asked while staring at the object. "you definitely need it more then i do." he winked.

'did he just wink at me?' solbin wondered while putting on the helmet, blush evident on her cheeks.

jaemin got hold of her hands and put them around his waist. "don't wanna fall off, do you?" solbin shook her head and got a little more comfortable. jaemin started the bike and drove off.

❁•❁•❁

jaemin stopped the bike at solbin's house and solbin let go of him and took off her helmet. "you were holding onto me so tight i think you broke my ribs." jaemin said dramatically. solbin playfully rolled her eyes.

she got off the bike and fixed her hair. she looked back at jaemin and smiled "thanks for the ride, jaem." jaemin smiled at the nickname. "anytime." he winked. "also, why were you at school so late?" he continued. "i was studying." jaemin nodded.

"well then, bye. see you at school tomorrow." he smiled and waved before driving off again. solbin watched his car with a lovesick look. she really did like him, huh? she turned and walked to the house.

when solbin opened the front door, she was met face to face with her mother who had an angry expression, her eyes piercing into the girl. solbin had a confused face but it turned to horrified one when her eyes landed on the object in her mom's hands.

'the pregnancy test..'

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

and i oop-👀