𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

literally am obsessed with this new banner and the book cover!

"jagiya!" the loud squeal of her boyfriend turned solbin's attention from the t.v to him.

jaemin pouted as he threw his school bag on the floor before immediately going to the couch and hugging his girlfriend.

"what's wrong, jaem?" solbin sighed at his clingy attitude. jaemin was always like this which she didn't mind, instead she found it quite cute.

but lately, the further she's been in her pregnancy the more jaemin became clingy which should probably be the other way around.

"i had an exam today. it was so tiring." he sighed. solbin smiled down at him and lightly ruffled his hair.

"how'd it go?" "horrible. wouldn't be surprised if i failed." solbin frowned at that. she shook her head at him. "jaemin-sshi, you know you can't just do that. somwtimes you gotta work hard to pass."

jaemin opened his mouth to talk but solbin cut him off. "plus, you need to go to college and be able to provide for us..and i'll help ofcourse." jaemin knew she was right but was too lazy to work.

noticing his lack of response, solbin turned her attention back to the t.v and continued to ruffle his hair.

jaemin got up and went to the kitchen. he cane back shortly after with a bag of chips in his hands.

"what you watching?" he asked as he sat back down next to her. "pregnancy hacks. helps around when i need it." jaemin nodded and tilted his head as he watched as well.

"jaemin-ah. i'm hungry." solbin said as she pouted at her boyfriend. jaemin raised his eyebrows at her and handed her a chip.

solbin glared at him knowingly. "i need real food. can you make me kimchi fried rice?" she still placed the chip in her mouth.

jaemin shrugged. "sure, why not? just after i change out of my uniform." he got up after finishing his bag of chips.

solbin smiled as she watched jaemin leave to their bedroom. she's currently 9 months already and moving is really hard. her back has been hurting and has hand some pelvic pains lately. the baby's been kicking a lot more than normal but she didn't mind it.

feeling another kick, solbin looked down at her belly and placed her hand on it and rubbed it lightly.

i hope everything's okay though.

short chapter i know lol

short chapter i know lol. the next might be better tho

also, i feel like crap and am in so much pain rn. i envy all ppl without cramps on their period 😭

have a wonderful day my butterflies ^^