𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

entering the café, solbin smiled as the smell of coffee engulfed her nostrils

entering the café, solbin smiled as the smell of coffee engulfed her nostrils. she walked over to the front,

"hello, welcome to nebong cafè, what can i get you?" the girl in the front said. solbin's eyes diverted to her name tag.

son chaeyoung

"um..i'm actually here for a job interview." solbin said. chaeyoung eyes lit up and she smiled with a nod, displaying her dimples. "great! i'll call the owner over, you can sit over there." she pointed at a seat at the corner of the cafè. solbin turned back to her and nodded before going over there.

she sat in the seat and fiddled with the ends of her sweatshirt. she was nervous as this was her first interview. solbin has most of the time had everything provided for her from her parents but now she had to work for her own child.

"are you here for the interview?" solbin lifted up her head when she heard that. she made eye contact with a young and beautiful looking girl. she had blackish brown hair and a nice smiled.

"ah..yeah that's me." she said. the lady smiled again and sat in the seat infront of her. "well then, i'm park jihyo. the owner if this cafè." solbin nodded and smiled back. "i'm jeon solbin." they shook hands.

jihyo opened the file solbin had given her and read through it quietly. "you're 18?" she asked for clearance. solbin nodded. "ah, so why exactly do you want this job?" jihyo looked solbin right in the eye, making her nervous. "um..well you see. i'm uh pregnant and i want to provide for my baby."

jihyo raised her eyebriws slightly surprised. solbin noticed it, "it wouldn't be a problem, right?" she asked nervously. jihyo blinked and furrowed her brows.

"how far are you?"

"4 months."

"then i'm sure this shouldn't be a problem."

solbin eyes lit up, "really? so i can work here?" jihyo shook her head. "i haven't decided yet, but you could no problem." solbin let out a sigh of relief.

thank God

"so, do you have any work experience in a cafè like environment?"

jaemin let out a sigh. today was his first day at the job after the interview. they were in so much need for a worker they immediately told jaemin to work the same day of his interview.

his job was at subway. everyone, especially  in korea, knew subway and went there. due to that, jaemin had lots to do. he was in the front where you order and with the amount of people coming, it already became a problem. he never knew working would be this hard.

"hello, welcome to subway. what can i get you?" jaemin said with his usual charming smile. the three girls infront of him gushed from his handsomeness.

one of the girls smiled at him and blushed. she said their order as jaemin typed in on the screen and told them their amount. the girls payed before walking off to their seat, but one of them staying.

"um excuse me." jaemin looked up at the voice talking to him. "ah yes. how can i help you?" he smiled again. the only reason he was smiling was because he had to. he had to greet the costumers a smile to make them feel welcome. he didn't mind too much though, he actually kind of liked it.

"c-can i g-get your number?" the small girl asked. jaemin smile slightly fell before he smiled again. "i'm sorry but i have a girlfriend." he scratched the back of his neck. the girl's shy smile dropped as she frowned and pouted.

"it's okay. we can be friends though." she tried again. jaemin didn't know what to do. he didn't really have a girlfriend but he liked someone else so it felt wrong.

he thought about it for a second before shrugging as he slipped his phone out of his pocket.

"sure, why not?"

ayo! thank u guys for 1k+ reads!!like omg im sooo happy i could cry

like omg im sooo happy i could cry. thank u sm for supporting this book like dude i couldn't be more grateful T-T

can i call yall butterflies? imma call yall butterflies.

i love you my butterflies!