𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

sol_binnie

sol_binnie.

♡liked by na_jm__ and 1,256 others

liked by na_jm__ and 1,256 others

sol_binnie. suprise!! i'm pregnant ^^

view 127 comments

yuna_tuna omo really?! congrats
sol_binnie. yes really! and thank u ^^

ka__rinna if u don't mind ne asking, who's the daddy?
sol_binnie. @na_jm__

prince.hyunjin baby bump reveal when?👀
sol_binnie. maybe soon 👀

dayhee_ *pretends to be surprised*
sol_binnie. lol

ryu.jinnie_ ohh congrats!!! how far are you?
sol_binnie. thanks and i'm 23 weeks, 6 months!!

myung__e aren't u a lil too young to be a mom?
sol_binnie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ my body, my choice

na_jm__ *winks in baby daddy*
sol_binnie. lmao don't

_________

solbin couldn't help but smile at all the sweet and welcoming comments people had for her pregnancy. though there were a few judging ones, the sweeter ones over powered them.

"bro who got you smiling like that like." dahee said in a funny voice making solbin laugh. "did you see the comments? everyone is so nice." she said with the biggest smile staring at her phone. dahee smiled at how happy solbin looked.

"hey, solbin!" solbin turned her head to see who was calling her and saw someone she definitely didn't want to see.

"yujin?"

kim yujin smiled as she waved at solbin like she hadn't done anything to her in the past.

"yeah, it's me! it's been so long since we spoke." she smiled even more. solbin faked a smile and nodded- taking a small step back from her in slight fear.

"yeah, so long haha..." she forced a laugh. yujin noticed her uncomfyness and decided  to step closer to her- placing her hand on her shoulder.

"are you scared of me? don't worry, i will never hurt you again." solbin flinched at her touch, becoming even more frightened. her words not doing her any justice.

dahee obviously saw solbin fear, " yah! kim yujin, get your crusty, musty, nasty ass hands off her right now!" someone said from across the halls before dahee could.

everyone turned their heads to see and saw six charming, handsome looking men walk down the halls with much confidence, like they knew how much power and the affect they had on girls. their bags swayed side to side as they stood next to eachother, talking and laughing like normal friends do.

walking infront of the girls, two girls by yujin's side by the names eunbi and jiwoo, who was clutching her arms around her boyfriend, han jisung.

yujin turned her head to whoever said that to her and her eyes widened at the people she saw. solbin was just as shocked but didn't say anything but press her lips together.

"you know, " haechan started as he walked closer to yujin. "i was having a nice laugh with my friends just now, but you had to ruin it with your nasty mouth, huh?" he spat.

jaemin sighed as he stepped forward and ran his fingers through his hair. "i suggest you back off now before i do something you wouldn't like, yujin-shi." he said with a deeper, more intimidating voice and a glare so sharp it even made solbin feel shiver run down her spine. he raised an eyebrow as her waited for her response.

yujin let her shaking hand fall to her side, letting go of solbin's shoulder making solbin get pushed back a little- dahee being able to catch her before she hurt herself.

yujin sighed in defeat, her tongue lightly grazing her bottom lip before she glared at solbin and walked off with her 'friends' following behind her.

renjun let his tongue poke his inner cheek in annoyance. "wah, really. girls like that really make me wanna puch them, but i respect women too much to do so." he said in anger.

dahee folded her arms with a pout. "i would've said that to her, haechan. but you ruined my shine." she whined. haechan rolled his eyes at her as he wrapped his arm on her shoulder. "you wouldn't have done as cool as ne though." he smirked earning a slap on the shoulder in return.

solbin lightly smiled at the funny interaction as jaemin walked over to her. "are you alright? did she hurt you? do you feel any type of pain anywhere? did the baby get hu-"

"don't worry jaem, i'm fine you see." she cut him off as he bombarded her with question. she could tell he was concerned and worried if anything happened to her or the baby.

"if you say so. i'm just worried." he sighed again. solbin gave him a reassuring smile and patted his shoulder. "it's okay."

but what they didn't know was that someone in the hallways was watching them, glaring at them. mainly at solbin in pure anger and jealousy.

jealousy, jealousy~ by olivia rodrigo ;)

my hands are cramping becuz i gave yall such a long chapter so be grateful 😤
jkjkjk really hope u enjoyed it tho :)))

oh, and as u have noticed, i changed the main girl face..? u can check in the characters chapter to see her face. sorry bout that!