𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"it's a girl!" dahee screamed

even more screams and cheers followed after as everyone was excited.

jaemin hugged solbin who was in tears and told her, "do you hear that, babe? we're having a little princess." solbin nodded while crying. he leaned over an d pressed a small kiss on solbin's lips which she returned.

jaemin kneeled and placed his big hands on solbin's baby bump before placing a soft kiss on it. "hey there, my little princess." he said. solbin looked down at him with both hands on her mouth and smiled.

"i knew it was gonna be a girl! gimme those 10 bucks, renjun." haechan cheered as he streatched out for renjun to give him his money. renjun sighed in defeat as he handed him the money.

dahee, ryujin and yuna ran to solbin's side and tackled her with a hug. they said many congratulations but yuna mostly squealed and jumped at the thought of having a niece.

everyone was scattered around, talking to friends and eating. solbin was by a good stand and munched on the brownies they served.

"congratulations, solbinnie!" solbin turned and saw sana and nayeon, her two co-workers and friends. she's made lots of friends at the cafè she works at. 

"thank you sana and nayeon unnie!" she smiled. "i can't wait to buy your daughter those little tutus. ah! she's gonna be adorable!" sana squealed at the thought.

nayeon smiled even brighter showing her bunny like teeth. "and i'm gonna be her favourite aunt who buys her all the tutus and jewelry she wants!"

sana glared at her. "you, the best aunt? no ways! i'm gonna buy her all the candies she wants!" she challenged. solbin laughed at the two's bickering.

"your baby sure is gonna be spoilt!" solbin turned her head and saw someone she truly missed dearly. "hyunjin!" she hugged him immediately and he hugged back.

"sup, shortie! it's been a while hasn't it?" solbin slapped his arm making him pout. "i thought we left that in middle school." she rolled her eyes. hyunjin laughed and shrugged. "you'll always be a shortie to me."

they continued to talk while jaemin on the other hand was speaking with his parents.

"son! congrats on your baby girl!" mr na smiled proudly at his son. jaemin nodded and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "thank you, father." mrs na placed a hand on jaemin's shoulder.

"i heard you and solbin are finally dating." she smiled. jaemin blushed and scratched the back of his head. "yep. that's right. just started 2 weeks ago." mrs na smiled even brighter but this time with a teasing smile. "i know you'll treat her like an angel. like you do to every woman." jaemin nodded.

"jaemin! come take pictures!" yelled dahee holding a camera. she was the school's photographer. that's actually how she met ryujin but that's a story for another time.