𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡

screams and cries of pain and agony rang through the hospital hallways from the room beside it

she gripped the sheets as she shut her eyes and pushed. pushed as hard as she could. screams left her throat from the pain she felt.

everyone outside the room just listened to her screams, knowing they couldn't do anything about it.

it had been hours of screams and pushing and pain yet, nothing has happened.

they've been outside waiting, hoping this screaming would stop but to no avail. the most stressed one being jaemin, scared girlfriend was in pain.

and he couldn't do anything about it.

not having his parents to comfort him, as they were on a business trip, he had his friends and his girlfriend's mom to do so.

jaemin gripped the material of his sweatpants as he shut his eyes hearing her screams again.

when will this end?

"jaemin," mrs jeon called for him. jaemin turned to the older woman. "she'll be fine. i know it seems like she has been there for the lomgest time but that's normal."

"when i had daejun, i was in labour for 47 hours " jaemin eyes widened at the time it took. "so it won't take 30 minutes and she's out. it takes time. so don't worry, this is normal."

jaemin felt somewhat comforted by that. he smiled at mrs jeon who gave one back. he has gotten a little more comfortable with mrs jeon. she wasn't as mean as he thought she was.

the first time they met, she and mr jeon were yelling and scolding him for sleeping with their daughter and "ruining her life". his parents joined the fight and yelled back at the jeons. it wasn't good whatsoever.

plus, she had kicked her own daughter out for "sleeping around". she had expressed her guilt and regret to both solbin and jaemin and solbin forgave her while jaemin was a little sceptical.

but during the course of solbin's labour, mrs jeon had been nothing but nice. she told jaemin little stories and jokes she could crack and jaemin instantly became comfortable.

"gosh, when will this end?" dahee muttered as she placed both her hands on her ears, trying to block out her friend's screaming. she didn't want to hear her friend in pain, knowing she couldn't help.

suddebly, the door of solbin's hospital room bursted open revealing a nurse. she had scrubs on and seemed to be panicked.

they stood up in alert, jaemin being the first. "what's wrong? did something happen to my girlfriend?" the nurse shook her head.

"the birthing isn't seeming to be going well. where's the father?" jaemin raised his hand immediately, worried. "right. i'm going to have to ask you to come with me, sir. she needs support."

jaemin nodded and followed the nurse to the room, glancing at his friends nervous.

entering the room, jaemin's eyes softened seeing her laying on the bed. seemingly exhausted and with a wet face from tears.

"hey, baby. i'm here." he whispered to her as he stood my her side and held her hand. solbin looked up at jaemin with teary eyes.

"jaemin!" she cried as she gripped his arm in pain. solbin was a crying mess, she was shaking from pain and her cheeks were wet from tears.

"jaemin, it hurts so much." she sobbed. jaemin could only tell her comforting words cause her really couldn't help her.

"i know, baby. but it's gonna be okay. you're doing this for your baby. you're doing this for our baby."

that was enough. that was enough for solbin to try again. for her baby. for her daughter.

"are you ready to push again?" the nurse asked, gloves on and ready between solbin's legs spread open.

solbin nodded nervously. she was ready to try again.

"1, 2, 3, PUSH!"

the loudest scream rang through the hallways, making the dreamies, dahee and mrs jeon flinch at the loud scream.

solbin gripped onto jaemin's hand so tightly that it actually hurt but he didn't pay attention to it. solbin really pushed as hard as she could with all her might.

then, cries of a baby could be heard in the hospital room.

"born on 10th october, 4:46 am." the nurse yelled.

the baby was wrapped in a white blanket and handed to the mother. solbin held her baby in her arms as she looked down at the crying baby.

her eyes softened and tears creeped in her eyes as she looked at her daughter. her own daughter.

jaemin looked at the two as solbin lightly moved the blanket from the baby's face so she could see face better.

solbin looked up at jaemin and smiled before handing jaemin their baby.

jaemin held the small human in his arms. he looked at her with sparkling eyes in amazement to know that this is his daughter.

"na jiyeong." jaemin looked over at solbin. she smiled at the name and nodded. "yes. that's absolutely perfect."

that's her name. na jiyeong.

that's their daughter's name

that's their daughter's name. na jiyeong! i think it's a pretty name lol

hope y'all enjoyed!