𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

a/n: before this starts, i wanna tell y'all in advance that severe bullying, fatshaming, anxiety, suicide and depression will be mentioned so you can skip this chapter if you want. this is also gonna be a long chapter so buckle up.

solbin sat on her bed, her breath quickening as her eyes looked around the room in panic. "dahee, please come." the girl whispered to herself.

the door swang open and instead of someone like dahee to enter, jaemin did. his eyebrows furrowed in confusion at solbin's state at the moment.

her breathing uneven, chest heaving up and down, her eyes looking around like she was paranoid. tears dripped slowly from her eyes.

jaemin realized what's happening and ran to her side. as he wrapped his arms around her, she flinched and tried to shrug him off.

"hey, hey. it's me, don't worry." solbin looked up at her boyfriend and immediately started sobbing. she hugged him, basically begging for comfort which jaemin gave her no problem.

when she calmed down a little, she sat up and sniffled as she wipped her tears. she looked at her boyfriend who softened his gaze at her and held her small hand.

"you know that girl that's been commenting mean things on my instagram posts?" solbin said in a small, soft voice. as if she was too scared to speak.

jaemin nodded at her question. "well, she dmed me today, when i posted that we're dating. and asked about it and i told her the truth and she...she said that she's known you longer from your workplace and got your number and everything." jaemin gulped and looked down, feeling somewhat guilty.

"i told her that i've known you longer and she should probably move on, in the nicest way possible. then she went on this rampage saying i hate her and....she- she brought up my past in middle school." she basically whispered that last part, tightening her grip on his hand.

jaemin's eyes widened. he knows about solbin's past and how horrible she was treated back in middle school. he looked at her in worry as he noticed tears run down her cheeks.

"she-she's the one who bullied me. she's yoo jimin..." that made jaemin more shocked. solbin hated thinking back to those days. the days she had nobody to even comfort her like she did now.

what karina did was worse than yujin. way worse.

flashback time~

"jimin!" 13-year-old solbin yelled her bestfriend's name from across the hall. jimin turned around and smiled as she hugged her bestfriend closely.

"i missed you so much!" the young teen squealed. solbin nodded in agreement with her usual cheery smile.

"oh, look what jihoon got me!" jimin said as she opened her locker and took out necklace. solbin's mouth formed an 'o' shape in amazement. the necklace had a beautiful butterfly in the middle and was made of silver. it shined in the morning sun, making it almost blinding.