𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

*buzz**buzz*

*buzz**buzz*

the loud sound of an alarm woke the young teenager up. she groaned, clearly annoyed by the manice of the sound but woke up nonetheless. she lifted her arm up and tried to find her phone and switched off the alarm.

she retreated her arm back and then just stared at the ceiling. she stayed in that position for about 3 minutes before leaning over and taking her phone from the bedside table.

she switched it on and the forst thing she saw was a notification from her period tracker. it read that her period was late and solbin was brought into pure shock. she missed her period?!

this wasn't anything normal for her. she has never missed her period before. her menstruation cycle has always been the same. yeah somethimes it came a little early but never this late.

it scared her.

solbin sat up in panic and immediately got up from her bed. she threw open the blanket on her bed to reveal the bedsheets. and she saw no sign if blood there.

she then ran to the bathroom and pulled down her pants, sat on the toilet seat and saw nothing. no sign of blood. not even discharge. her eyes widened in shock. she really did miss her period.

she got up, pulled her pants up and looked at herself in the mirror. she looked like a mess. her hair was a knotted mess, her face was horrible and not as soft as it used to be.

after a few minutes of having a mini mental breakdown, solbin brushed her teeth and tried to comb her knotty hair. she did her skincare routine amd left the bathroom.

solbin walked downstairs and sat on the sofa next to her younger brother, daejun. her mother was making breakfast in the kitchen and her dad was probably at work.

everything seemed normal. solbin was scared to tell her mom about what was happening to her she was overthinking again.

'now this just proves my theory. maybe i am pregnant. oh my gosh! I COULD BE PREGNANT! oh Lord no! i'm not ready to be a mom. i'm seventeen for crying out loud. wait, no. what of i'm not pregnant? maybe it is a stomach bug and it's messing with my menstruation cycle. yeah-'

"what are you doing?" apon hearing her brother's voice, solbin stopped and turned to him. daejun gave her a weirded out look like she was crazy. i mean, she was making these shooked, scared faces and running her fingers through her hair. anyone would think she's crazy.

"hm? oh, sorry. i was just thinking." she awkwardly replied and then got up from the couch, running to her bedroom again. "weirdo" daejun whispered to himself.

"i heard that!"

((ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ))

it was currently late at night and solbin was standing infront of a convenience  store. she was very nervous to buy the item she wanted. she bit her lower lip and shoved her hands into her jacket pockets.

after a few more minutes of standing there, solbin finally entered the convenience store. she walked in, looked around and decided to buy some snacks aswell. she grabbed herself a packet of chips and a pack of sour worms.

solbin walked to the counter and placed her items on there. the cashier standing infront of the counter, looked like a college student with pink highlights in her hair and a nose piercing.

the cashier rang her things up while chewing her bubblegum. "will that be all?" she asked. solbin sucked in a breathe, nervous and finally said. "no. can i get a uh pregnancy test, please?" the cashier didn't even look like she cared, shocking solbin. "behind you."

the teenager walked over and took a pack with two pregnancy tests in it. she gave it to the cashier and she rang it up. she gave her her total and solbin gave the money, took her plastic and left in embarrassment.

solbin entered her home and saw her mother sitting in the living couch, watching tv. "oh, you're back. did you get your stuff?" apon hearing that solbin nodded. "yep and i bought some snacks if you don't mind." her mom shook her head "it's fine."

solbin nodded and left to go to her room and leave the situation. guess what excuse she used to go to the store this late? she lied saying she was buying some pads because they ran out.

solbin walked in her room, locked her door and threw the plastic on her desk. she jumped on her bed and stayed in that position for a while. and ofcourse, started thinking.

'okay so now i'll finally find out if i was right or not. but it's so nerve-wreaking! i'll do it tomorrow with dahee there for some emotional support. i'll go to bed now.'

and that's what she did. she snuck into the covers and got all comfortable, hugged her dinosaur pushie and fell into deep slumber.

'i'll worry about it tomorrow.'

-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚊♥︎

i wrote two chapters today!

i just felt like it ig.
sorry for any spelling mistakes
don't forget to vote.

stay safe <33