𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

a yawn left the girls lips as she stretched, waking up from her slumber

a yawn left the girls lips as she stretched, waking up from her slumber. she rubbed her tired eyes before opening them and being met face to face with someone.

a small scream left her lips. "yah! na jaemin! you scared me!", she screamed in shock. jaemin just laughed, throwing his head back. solbin rolled her eyes at him and pouted. "you really scared me, jaem." jaemin smiled at her. "i'm sorry, binnie."

its been a few days of solbin being hospitalized and today she was being discharged. over the course of those few days of her being in the hospital, the dreamies visited her alot. bringing lots of snacks and laughter. as well as jaemin's parents came, but not her parents.

they haven't visited once since the day she was hospitalized. not even facetimes or calls 'cause they were too busy. solbin was bothered by it ofcourse, but she didn't really wanna see her parents. maybe it was for the best.

"hey, i got you clothes." jaemin lifted up the bag of clothes. "oh, did you?" she smiled. jaemin nodded. "yep. my mom helped me pick them." solbin nodded and got up. jaemin immediately rushed to her side and slipped his hand around her waist, helping her walk. solbin wasn't surprised by this. he had been like this every since she was here.

solbin smiled at herself in the mirror. she just finished changing, with much struggle due to her arm cast. she walked out of the changing room and stood infront of jaemin. jaemin stared at her in awe. he for some reason felt butterflies in his stomach. he blushed as he looked at her. "how do i look?" solbin asked.

absolutely beautiful...

solbin wore a light pink shirt with black writing on it. aswell as a black skirt that hugged her body perfectly. and a pink, yellow and purple cardigan. her socks a light purple to match and her shoes white air forces.

"you look very pretty." jaemin smiled. solbin lightly blushed. "y-you look pretty too. i mean handsome-", she blushed even more in embarrassment. jaemin laughed, "how cute!" he ruffled her hair. they stared at eachother smiling for sometime.

❁•❁•❁

the two had finally made it to jaemin's house. they walked to the door and when it was opened, solbin was met with a pleasant surprise.

"SURPRISE!", yelled everyone when they heard the door open.

there was the dreamies and jaemin's parents. they stood infront of a banner that read "WELCOME HOME SOLBIN♡" there were snacks on the tables and confetti on the floors and ballons.

solbin gasped in shock. her eyes sparkled as she looked around at the pretty decorations. she smiled brightly seeing all the food there. everyone dressed so nicely and it made solbin so happy.

"woah..." she gasped. she smiled at the thought of this being her new home. "ah, i'm crying." she laughed and sniffed her tears away. "jaemin prepared this for you." mrs. na told her. solbin turned to jaemin who smiled at her. she ran to him and engulfed him in a hug.

"thank you, nana.", she thanked him.

❁•❁•❁

jaemin stood there and looked around. his eyes landed solbin. she stood there and laughed as haechan told a joke. her smile was truly enough to light up jaemin's world. her soft eyes. her long brown hair that complimented her chocolate brown eyes.

beautiful...

suddenly, jaemin heard a laugh behind him.he turned only see his dad. "what's so funny, dad?" jaemin asked curiously. mr. na shook his head. "son, come here." he patted the seat next to him on the couch. jaemin sat there and waited for him to speak.

"you love her, don't you?" mr. na finally said. "what? love solbin? oh, no!" jaemin quickly said. mr. na chuckled. "i see the way you look at her. that's the look i gave your mother when i first met her." jaemin looked over at solbin. "but- but we barely know eachother. how can i love her?"

mr. na shook his head. "son, love doesn't have a time limit. when you love someone, you love them. no matter how long you've known eachother." jaemin's dad sighed. "well, i better get going before your mother yells at me for not starting the barbeque." jaemin laughed at his dad as he walked away.

do i really love her? but, we barely know eachother. i don't even know anymore.

jaemin sighed as he leaned back in his seat. he stared at solbin eating away the cake with chocolate cream around her mouth. she turned to jaemin and smiled at him. and she waved. jaemin lifted up his hand and waved too. he smiled to himself.

maybe i really do love her...

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚

omg, thank u for 300+ reads!!
i couldn't even thank for 200
cuz it became 300 so quick
thank yall sm <3

also, how do u like the new cover?
im not too sure if i like it :/