𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙨𝙤𝙡_𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚

𝙨𝙤𝙡_𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚.

♡︎liked by dayhee_ and 1296 others

𝙨𝙤𝙡_𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 my fit for td ☀️

114 comments

yuna_tuna u look so pretty unnie
➪@yuna_tuna dayhee_ who are u again?

@ sol_binnie. na_jm__ pretty

_____________

solbin's eyes widened apon seeing who had liked and commented on her post. it was jaemin. she couldn't believe he even saw her post. even though it was just a simple 'pretty' it made her blush.

'ugh, no solbin! you're supposed to be moving on not crushing on him harder.'

she mentally scolded herself. but unfortunately, her feelings got the best of her. she smiled, her cheeks with a red hue. not to mention but jaemin was in this class too.

solbin then felt a tap on her shoulder. looking up from her phone she saw a guy.

"hey, do you mind if i sit here?" solbin shook her head. the guy then sat down next to her. well, this wasn't any guy. this was han jisung. a popular in the group straykids, another group of populars at their school.

solbin couldn't believe he was sitting next to her. it wasn't usual for someone so popular to sit next to a normal, unknown girl. so seeing this shocked the girl, but she wasn't complaining.

"hi, i'm han jisung. you are?" oh. he doesn't know her. she wasn't surprised though.
"i'm jeon solbin. nive to meet you." "hey i think i've seen you on instagram?" solbin blinked at him. he knows her instagram?!

"oh yeah. i post there, yeah." she replied awkwardly. 'God solbin. why do you have to be so awkward. he probably thinks you're weir-'
"you're so cute." jisung complimented making her lightly blush.

the two chatted away and got to know eachother while everyone waited for the teacher to come. solbin got to know a lot about jisung and even when the teacher came, the two whispered to eachother secretly.

soon, jisung excused himself to the bathroom and solbin continued writing her notes. then, a paper was thrown on her desk. solbin stopped writing. she looked around to see who could have thrown the paper, but everyone was either sleeping or writing notes.

'weird.' she thought as she opened up the crumbled piece of paper.

stop talking to my han!
who do you think you are?! b****!
he's mine so stay back...

solbin stared at the letter momentarily before looking up to see if the teacher was looking at her, then turned to the back. she spotted a girl glaring at her. she was probably the one who wrote this. 'possesive girlfriend maybe?'

han came back to the classroom and sat back down next to solbin. "something wrong?" he asked noticing how upset solbin looked. she simply shook her head and continued writing notes.

"hey han?" han hummed in response. "do you have a girlfriend?" "no why?"
solbin felt so stupid to ask that. now it sounded like she was interested in him. but might aswell play along since she did want to move on from her crush. "nothing." she replied.

'so possessive fangirl maybe?'

((ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ))

"so you're telling me, han jisung sat next to you and you guys became friends and when he went to the bathroom, one of his fangirls which is yujin's bestie threatened you and told you to stay away from her han?" solbin nodded. "no fair! you have two boys bowing down to you and i can't even get myself a date."

solbin laughed at her friend's childish behavior. "well maybe if you tried you'd atleast have one." dahee pouted at her and threw chips at her. the two started a mini food fight, not minding the occasional stares they got from people in the cafeteria.

((ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ))

"ugh! i feel horrible!" complained solbin. dahee tried to ignore her do her homework but solbin just whined even more. "then go home." dahee deadpanned making solbin pout.

the thing is, lately solbin has been feeling nauseous. she's been throwing up and always feeling tired. she has been breaking out and for some odd reason, has had weird eating patterns. she has been eating things she normally doesn't eat too.

"no! i still wanna finish my homework so i can be free during the weekend though." solbin whined. dahee ignored her and continued her homework. solbin sighed in boredom. then her mind wondered off.

'oh my gosh, what if i'm pregnant? nah, there's no way. but i did do the deed. but i'm so young! i haven't even finish highschool yet! nah, it's probably a stomach bug or something. i'm just overthinking. but-'

"stop overthinking." hearing dahee say that, solbin was pulled out of trance and turned to her friend. "what?" dahee sighed. "i can tell from your face that you're overthinking. AGAIN." solbin nodded and sighed as well.

"yeah. just hope i'll get better soon." dahee turned to her and smiled "i'm sure you will." solbin smiled too, her eyes squinting in the process. the two girls then continued their homework in silence.

'hopefully i'm just overthinking it.'

-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚊♥︎

-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚊♥︎

hope y'all enjoyed^^
if feel like it's a lil short but whatever
and get ready for skz new cmb!