𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

solbin walked into the school hallways tiredly

solbin walked into the school hallways tiredly. she had eye bags, her hair was knotry and she barely had any makeup on. she was basically a mess. obviously, worrying her bestfriend.

"hey binnie. you look awful, are you okay?" dahee asked werrily. solbin hummed and opened her locker which happened to be next to dahee's aswell. "i'm fine. i think it's just the stomach bug." solbin replied.

dahee wasn't convinced obviously. solbin was acting too weird for it to be a 'stomach bug' only. she was not being to usual cheeriy, happy solbin she knows. she wasn't always talking as much. she wasn't putting much effort on her appearance as she normally does as she loves makeup. she wasn't being solbin. it worried dahee.

shutting her locker, solbin turned to dahee. "i'm done. let's head to class, hm?" solbin gave a light smile. dahee let out a sigh and nodded. "sure. let's go." and the two bestfriends walked side by side, chatting while heading to their first period english.

'i just hope she's okay...' dahee thought.

((ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ))

"ugh! i'm STARVING." solbin whined in hunger. as she and dahee took a seat at a table in the cafeteria. "same! last i ate was last night." dahee responded. solbin looked at her friend in shock.

"what? why?!" solbin exclaimed in worry. dahee laughed, "don't worry. i was just cramping to study for my history test last period." solbin hummed in realization and understanding. "alright good!" she smiled. dahee nodded and turned her attention to her notebook to study.

solbin on the other hand, was excited to eat her tteokbokki and cookie for lunch. she leaned in but immediately pulled away when the smell hit her nose. she scrunched up her nose in disgust and gagged. dahee looked up at her friend. but decided to ignore her cause she was probably acting because tteokbokki is her favourite meal.

solbin still pushed through though. she picked up her chopsticks and dug in. taking a bite of it amd eating it, she forced herself to swallow. but suddenly, the food went up her throat making solbin slap her hand on her mouth. she aburtly stood up, catching dahee's attention and sprinted out of the school cafeteria. dahee panicked and followed after her.

dahee lifted solbin hair from her face and lightly patted her back as solbin vomited in the toilet. soon, she stopped and sat up, wiped her mouth with the back of her palm and got up. she walked over to the sink.

"oh my gosh, binnie! what's wrong with you?!" her friend shouted in panic. solbin on the other hand was rinsing her mouth and washing her hands. "i'm fine okay?" "i never asked you if you're okay, i asked what's wrong with you." dahee stopped solbin from walking out of the bathroom.

dahee folded her arms and gave solbin a 'you better spill it' kind of look. solbin sighed. "fine. i uh.." she looked at dahee who was waiting patiently for her to spill. "i-i um think i could be possibly, maybe, probably be pregnant?" she said it more like a question.

dahee wasn't surprised from her answer but she wasn't ready to hear her say it. her arms fell to her sides "i knew it." she sighed. that made solbin divert her gaze to the floor in shame. sighing again, dahee wrapped her arms around her bestfriend in comfort.

"shhh. it's gonna be okay." she shushed her. solbin wasn't crying yet but you could tell she wanted to. she let out a shaky sigh and pulled away from the hug. "did you take a test?" solbin shook her head in response. "i was hoping i could take it with you there." she said almost inaudible.

dahee smiled. "ofcourse i will. i mean, what kind of bestfriend would u be if i didn't?" solbin laughed at that. dahee really always knew how to make her smile. suddenly the bell rang, ruining the moment.

"welp, we should head to class now. don't wanna be late for mr.jung, right?" solbin said making dahee pout. "yeah i guess. see you in science?" solbin nodded as the two left the bathroom and parted ways in the hallways.

'yes! i finally told her! it wasn't that hard now was it solbin? no! ugh, i was being soooo dramati-'

solbin was broke out of her train of thoughts when she accidentally bumped into someone. she fell on her butt and the person she bumped into still standing properly. about to yell at that person to watch where they're going, solbin stopped when she realized who exactly she bumped into.

'jaemin?'

-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚊♥︎

-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚊♥︎

wtf did i just write?
idk but its so crappy
just a filler chap ig🤷‍♀️
its kinda short.
srry for any mistakes.
hope y'all enjoyed^^

and stay safe <33