𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

the classroom was mostly quiet

the classroom was mostly quiet. the only sound heard was the sound of paper flipping, pen clicking amd the teacher's fingers typing.

"jeon solbin." apon hearing her name, solbin lifted up her head to look at her teacher who had just called her. she got up and walked to the teachers desk before bowing. "yes, mrs. lee?" she respectively asked. looking up, mrs. lee smiled. "can you please give this to mr. qian for me?" solbin nodded. the teacher handed her the file.

solbin quietly walked out of mr. qian's classroom after giving him the file. the hallways were empty as everyone was already in class. solbin enjoyed the silence and walked in peace.

suddenly, someone grabbed her and threw her over their shoulder. solbin let out a scream of shock but before she could do anything, she was thrown into a dark room. the door was shut and solbin was left in darkness. she stood up and looked around the dark room in panic.

then the lights were suddenly switched on. she was met with her. kim yujin. yujin smiled at her.

"why hello, solbin-ssi" solbin looked at the girl in confusion. "i saw you and jaemin today in the hallways. holding hands." her gaze became dark. "didn't i warn you to stay away from my jaemin?" she spat. solbin gulped. "you did and i-" yujin pushed solbin, making her fall on her butt. "girls, tie her up." solbin felt two girls tie her wrists and feet.

"jiwon, guard the door." when yujin said that, jiwon nodded and walked out of the door closed the door and locked it. horror was clear on solbin's face. "yujin, w-what are you doing?" she asked. yujin let out a sinister laugh. "me? oh, i'm just trying to teach you a lesson." she then started circling around the tied up girl who was struggling to get the rope untied.

"i had told, no i warned you to stay away from him but you ignored me. i gave you obvious looks to stay away, but what did you do? you ignored me, again." yujin grabbed a nearby wodden stick and held it in her hands. "i was being nice, solbin, but you ignored me. so now, i'm done with warnings." her sarcastic smile fell and her face became blank. "girls, let's have some fun."

"now i'm going to kill you and that baby of yours." solbin's eyes widened at how yujin knew but before she could she anything, a foot came in contact with her back.

loud cries of pain could be heard as yujin and her friends kept kicking and punching solbin. yujin even hit solbin's arm with the wodden stick. solbin curled into a ball and screamed in pain. she tried her best to protect her tummy by wrapping her arms around her tummy.

"stay. away. from. him. you. bitch!" yujin said as she hit solbin with the stick between every word. solbin sobbed and screamed as that was the only thing she could do. she was in horrible pain and couldn't do anything about it.

'my baby. i need to protect my baby.' was all solbin was thinking about. no matter what, she was going to protect her baby. pain was the only thing she felt at the moment.

just then, the door busted open revealing, the dreamies.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" yelled renjun in anger. the girls stopped hitting the solbin and stood there, panicked. standing behind them was jiwon. she stood there defenceless as yujin glared at her. "jaemin, baby!" yujin sang as she walked over to him but was completely ignored. jaemin pushed past her and kneeled next to solbin. solbin was layed on the floor in a ball.

"solbin, baby look at me." jaemin said. solbin had sat up but winced in pain. she had bruises everywhere. her arm was bruised the most. jaemin quickly untied the rope, solbin's wrists a crimson red. jaemin helped the girl stand up with much pain.

"jaemin." she whimpered his name. "shh, don't worry, i'm here." tears streamed down her face. her stomach suddenly felt painful. solbin yelped and wrapped her arm around her tummy. she continued to groan in pain, concerning jaemin.

"solbin, what's wrong?" he asked worridly. solbin felt a liquid stream down her thighs. she froze. her gaze landed on the red liquid run down her legs. blood. jaemin's gaze followed solbin's and landed on her thighs. his eyes widened.

solbin felt dizzy and before you knew it, she was on the floor. the last thing she was was everyone looking at her with widened eyes and jaemin yelling her name. then, everything went black.

"my baby..." she whispered.

" she whispered

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

early update, again :p
also, yall i woke up at 8 am today
which is a big achievement for me

n e ways,
hope y'all enjoyed <3