𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

sol_binnie

sol_binnie.

♡︎ liked by ryu_jinnie and 1,546 others

sol_binnie. ugh, why won't u two just date already? 😤

view all 253 comments

dayhee_ oml solbin, stfu
sol_binnie. wut? im just spitting fax

yuna_tuna lmao ikr
sol_binnie. finally someone who gets me

ryu_jinnie lol only if she wants to ;)
sol_binnie. ;)

prince.hyunjin not at u being a matchmaker
sol_binnie. its my secret job 😏

ning_yi they do be looking cute together tho 👀
sol_binnie. exactly luv 👀

ka__rinna if they dont wanna date then leave them hoe

"ugh! how many times have i told you to stop posting me and ryujin together?!" dahee cried as she busted herself into solbin and jaemin's shared bedroom. solbin was seated on the bed, scrolling through her phone in her black shorts and ofcourse, a white oversized t-shirt.

dahee stood by the door with her arms folded and pouted angrily. solbin just looked at her with a cheeky smile. "don't act like you don't enjoy it."

dahee sighed and walked over to the girl's bed, taking a chip from the opened packet of chips solbin had on her bed. solbin didn't mind though as she continued using her phone.

"you know. since you're matchmaking me and my crush," dahee started as she sat on the bed. solbin peered her eyes curiously waiting for what her bestfriend had to say.

"why don't i matchmake you and your crush, jaemin, together?" the girl smirked mischievously. solbin immediately sat up from her laying position and glared at her friend.

"you wouldn't dare."

"oh yes, i would."

after a short glaring contest, the two stopped and moved onto another topic quite quickly actually.