𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"solbin-ah

"solbin-ah." come on, wake up." solbin felt someone lightly pushing her arm to wake her from a slumber. she groaned and shook her head and threw the blanket over her head, cuddling into her bed.

"come on, babe. you have an appointment today." hearing that, solbin immediately sat up and jumped out of bed. her hair was a mess and her face puffy.

she entered the bathroom and shut the door behind her. looking at herself in the mirror, the girl sighed and splashed water on her face. she grabbed her toothbrush and scrubbed her teeth quickly.

after doing her needed business, solbin opened the door of the bathroom and entered the bedroom. she was wrapped in a white towel, her hair was still slightly wet and her face less puffy.

solbin stopped in her tracks when she saw someone sitting on the bed. her face turned red as her eyes widened. jaemin looked up from his phone and his eyes landed on solbin.

solbin stood there in her towel a blushing mess. jaemin blinked at her and slightly eyed her body. solbin wasn't one with curves but her body was still pretty nice. she wasn't fat or skinny either but she was perfect in jaemin's eyes.

"ya! stop looking at me and get out!" she yelled at him. jaemin just chuckled before nodding and getting up. "it's not something i haven't seen before." he commented and left before solbin could do anything to him.

meanie.

after going through the multiple clothes she had, solbin stopped when she saw this really pretty yet simple skirt and hoodie to wear.

after dressing, solbin stood infront of the mirror and checked her outfit. it was simple but she liked it very much.

her gaze went to her belly

her gaze went to her belly. there was an obvious bump there making solbin lightly place her hand on it. she looked down at the bump and smiled. there was where her baby stayed.

my mini nana.

"i'm ready!" solbin yelled. she walked down the stairs quickly, scared she'd be late for her appointment.

she stopped at the bottom of  the staircase and looked around for jaemin. she ended up in the living room where there sat mark and chenle.

"YAH, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BLOCK NOT SHOOT!" solbin heard chenle shout. "I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!" mark yelled in response. solbin giggled at their little fight.

"hey, chenle. hey, mark oppa." the girl greeted. mark turned to her and smiled. "hey, solbin!" he said. solbin nodded. she noticed how chenle didn't greet her back. she figured it was because he was so focused on his game.

solbin left the living room and entered the kitchen. she was met by mrs na. "hello, mom." the words 'mom' slipped out of solbin's mouth so easily as she had gotten use to calling her mom.

"why hello, solbin." mrs na greeted back with a smile. solbin walked over to the kitchen sink and got herself a glass to drink some water.

while drinking, she noticed some bags in the room. she squinted her eyes in curiosity. "mom, why are there bags here? are you going somewhere?" she asked. mrs na looked up from her chopping board and over to solbin.

"oh, well, i'm leaving today. i have to join jaemin's father in japan for work again." mrs na explained. solbin nodded with a light frown on her lips. "you're leaving so soon. i'm gonna miss you." solbin said.

through the past few months. yes, months. mrs na has been the best to solbin. she treated her as if she was her own daughter. helping her through her pregnancy and giving her advice. solbin had grown quite attached to her, so seeing her leaving made her slightly upset.

"yes, unfortunately. but hey, look at you! your belly is so big now." mrs na exclaimed. solbin giggled and nodded, her hand placed on top of her stomach. "yeah, getting quite big." she agreed.

just as their conversation ended, jaemin entered the kitchen. "hey, solbin. we need to go now." he called out. solbin quickly nodded and took her small bag. but before she left she turned to mrs na.

"you'll be here when i come back, right?" mrs na lightly chuckled at solbin's question. "of course." she smiled. "perfect. just in time for goodbye." solbin noted. "well then, bye mom!" she waved and ran to the car.

"yah! be careful there!" solbin could hear mrs na say as she ran outside. she giggled.

"i will!"

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

a lil tmi but
im on my period and i feel like shit
like, my cramps hurt like hell.
send help 😭

lol n e ways,
thank u sm for 700+ reads omg
like i am shook
made my crappy week better