𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

"solbin-ah, wake up!" solbin felt someone lightly shaking her making her groan in tiredness

"solbin-ah, wake up!" solbin felt someone lightly shaking her making her groan in tiredness. "aw come on, solbin! we're going to be late for school now." solbin moved around before groggily nooded her head and rubbing her tired eyes. she stretched as a yawn left her lips.

finally opening her eyes, she was met face to face with jaemin. 'what a beautiful view to wake up to.' she smiled. "yah, why are you smiling at me like that?" jaemin asked. "because you're handsome." solbin replied. jaemin blushed making the girl laugh.

"just get up already." he said and stood straight. solbin noticed how he was shirtless and wearing shorts with his hair slightly wet. solbin guessed he probably just finished taking a shower. jaemin noticed how solbin was staring at his abs. "like the view?" he smirked. "yeah." she smiled teasingly.

"just take a shower already!" jaemin said and threw a pillow at solbin. the girl laughed. "yes sir." she smiled.

❁•❁•❁

it was finally time to go to school. jaemin and solbin were taking his motorcycle while the rest of 'the dreamies' took their car.

"oh my gosh, what's everyone gonna think when they see me with you?"  solbin said worridly. jaemin sighed and rolled his eyes. "so? why does what they think matter?" solbin gave jaemin a look.

"why does it matter? jaemin come on! you have a reputation to keep," solbin started as she put on her helmet, sitting behind jaemin. "i'm a nobody, except the fact i'm kind of known on instagram. and you're a popular guy from a pretty wealthy family." she said and sat comfortably with her hands around jaemin's waist. "i'd ruin that." she finished.

"whatever you say, binnie" jaemin muttered with a smile, before driving off on his motorcycle with solbin.

❁•❁•❁

entering the school, solbin could feel eyes on her. i mean, yeah, it's normal for people to stare at the dreamies but they were mainly staring at solbin and instead of whispering about how handsome they look, they talked about her. she was clearly uncomfortable and jaemin noticed so her took hold of solbin's hand and squeezed it comfortably.

"omg what is jaemin doing with her?"
"who even is she?"
"she's not even that pretty."
"what does she have that i don't?"
"she's probably another slut."
"jaemin is even holding her hand, like."

solbin tried not to react but she couldn't hide it. she bit her lower lip, holding tears. the girl never really liked attention, but being called names made it even worse. plus, she was pregnant so she had become even more emotional.

they finally made it to solbin's locker. as she took out her books, jaemin leaned on the locker next to her and looked at her. he noticed how she bit her lower lip and was holding in tears, her anxiety creeping in.

jaemin sighed and walked over to solbin. he held her cheeks and made her face him. she avoided eye contact. "jaemin, they're staring..." solbin whispered to him. jaemin made her look at him and said, "so? solbin don't mind them." solbin nodded. her eyes looked around the hallway and landed on someone who gave her the darkest glare,

kim yujin..

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

everyone staring at u and
the amount of anxiety,
i'd cry too tbh.
n e ways,
what do u think yujin has planned?