𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

"and you're the father

"and you're the father.."

at the sudden news, jaemin froze. he didn't say anything and solbin didn't say anything. there was pure silence. and that made solbin extremely nervous.

the girl gripped on the ends of her skirt and put her lips into a thin line. she was lightly shaking. his silence scared the hell out of her. silence as a response wasn't what solbin wanted.

"can you please say something. anything..." solbin said, breaking the silence. jaemin sighed and ran his finger through his hair. "i-i don't know what to say." he said. solbin glanced at him. he looked stressed and shocked. jaemin sighed again before getting up. solbin the fully looked up at him.

"i need a breather right now. i have spare clothes in my closet, pick whatever you want." then he left, leaving solbin sitting there in guilt. she felt guilty even though it wasn't here fault. but she couldn't help think it's her fault.

after a few seconds of sitting there, solbin got up and walked over to jaemin's supposed closet. she opened it and looked around it for what to wear. by the looks of it, solbin might be spending the night here. after proper inspection, solbin chose a mint hoodie and some grey sweat pants.

she picked them and left to the bathroom to take a shower. she closed and made sure to lock the door. she walked over to the bathtub and opened the water, a few sprinkles of water spraying on her face. she then striped her clothes.

solbin walked over to the tub, closed the water before fully dipping her body into the tub. she layed there comfortably and closed her eyes. she was obviously exhausted and wanted to relax and let all her stress out. a sigh left her lips.

"we're gonna be here a while."

❁•❁•❁

after what felt like hours, solbin had finished her bath. she left the bathroom, making the steam from there come out to the bedroom. solbin had changed into the clothes jaemin had borrowed her. she walked over to the bed and lightly placed her folded uniform on the bed. but then the door suddenly busted open.

"yah, jaemin! wanna play pu-. wait, solbin?" solbin jumped at the sudden yell and turned to see haechan. he stood there in shock and confusion. "solbin, what are you doing here? and why are you wearing jaemin's- ohh i see." haechan said as if he realised something. solbin was confused until she saw a light smirk lift on haechan's face. her eyes widened.

"it's not what you think it is, hyuck! jaemin borrowed me his clothes." the girl quickly tried to clear up any assumptions from him. "suuure." haechan said unconvinced. solbin had her face red from embarrassment as her gaze fell onto the ground. "anyway, wanna play pugb with us?" he suggested. solbin smiled, " sure. why not?"

the two walked their way down the hall then infront of some door. haechan opened the door and solbin was greeted by a huge, colurful yet dark looking gaming room.

there was two big screens on one wall and on another there was a desk on the wall with two pc's on it. there was a couch in the middle of the room and a gamer chair by the computers. some bean bags scattered in the room. and the room had LED lights in every corner.

"woah..." gasped solbin as she looked around the gaming room. she was truly amazed. "pretty cool, right?" haechan asked making solbin nod her head like crazy in response. haechan laughed at her shocked/amazed facial expression.

"yo hyuck! wait, who's that?" the person speaking was jeno. he sat on one of the bean bags and was playing a game on one of the flat screen tv's. "hi, i'm jeon solbin." solbin bowed as she introduced herself. "wah. she's so cute." chenle commented making jeno nod at his comment. the thing is, solbin is short. only 5'0 so next to haechan, she looked like a bean.

"can i call you bean-noona, noona?" the one that asked was jisung, the youngest of them all. "of course." jisung smiled at that. "wanna play, solbin?" renjun suggested. solbin smiled and nodded. she walked over to the couch and renjun handed her the controller. "now, don't expect me to be some amazing gamer. i don't play video games unless my brother forces me." solbin warned them.

the boys laughed at that. "i'm sure you're not that bad." jeno laughed.

" jeno laughed

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

i just got a random thought that
jaemin could see this and got really
embarrassed lol.
idk why tho
so, jaemin is ur reading this, ily <3

srry for any spelling errors :(