𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

yo, we at chapter thirty already? 👀

it was finally move in day. the day where solbin and jaemin were finally gonna have a home of their home to raise their little family. it took months to get to this very point and countless shifts at work but it was all worth it in the end.

"wah! i'm so excited!" solbin squealed making jaemin smile at her fondly.

solbin walked over to her mirror to see her outfit and how to fit on her. it was a blush pink short sleeved dress with a black ribbon in the front which perfectly defined her baby bump.

"let's go now." jaemin said before grabbing his girlfriend's hand and they walked to the car which was filled with their boxes and suitcases.

"do you think they'll like it?" solbin asked as she sat in her seat in the passenger's seat, hand on her baby bump.

jaemin sat comfortably in the driver's seat and buckled his seatbelt. he turned to the clearly panicked girl and sighed.

"of course they will. it's beautiful and they're  probably proud of you for achieving something like this." he smiled at her reassuringly. solbin smiled back and nodded her head, trying to convince herself aswell.

who's they? well, that's solbin's parents. her parents have basically been non-existent in her pregnancy, being "too busy" to come even to the gender reveal.

solbin could tell they didn't want to associate themselves with her or her baby anymore but she still tried to involve them.

surprisingly, this time her parents had time out of their schedule to come to see their apartment for the first time.

solbin was ecstatic to hear that. finally, after so long, she'd be able to see her parents and possibly her younger brother.

making it to the apartment building, jaemin helped solbin walk to their apartment. they stood infront of the door before swinging it open.

"WELCOME HOME!" everyone screamed. jaemin and solbin were shocked to see such a surprise at their new home. but they were mostly happy.

they turned to eachother with huge smiles. solbin became teary eyed as she looked at everyone and all the small decorations in the room.

they thanked their friends and gave hugs. "solbin, don't cry!" momo laughed at solbin who had her hand on her mouth and tears streaming down her cheeks.

"noona?" solbin turned from her friends to the familiar voice that called out for her. "daejun!" she squealed and hugged the taller male immediately.

daejun didn't hesitate to hug her back as he was just as excited to see her. "oh my gosh, you've grown so tall!" she pulled from the hug and started touching his face.

"and you've gotten more acne." daejun rolled his eyes at her second comment making solbin giggle.

"after not seeing me for months that's the first thing you say?" solbin nodded as she pat his head.

"speaking of which, daejun meet my babygirl!" solbin "introduced" her baby. daejun's mouth formed an 'o' shape at her already huge baby bump.

"that's your baby?" solbin nodded at his question. "she's only 8 months in here. she'll be out soon though." daejun smiled, his dimples on display.

"i'm gonna play so many games with her!" solbin nodded. "and she'll be awesome at them like her momma right here." daejun gave his sister a judging look making her slap his arm.

the two siblings continued to bicker and make jokes like they used to. solbin really missed this. though she always said he's an annoying piece of shit, she had to admit she missed him alot through the 7 months they hadn't seen eachother.

"babe! they bought chocolate cake for you!" solbin turned her head hearing her boyfriend's voice. her eyes lit up and she smiled at the mention of food.

"oh! before i destroy that cake, daejun-ah i want you to meet someone." solbin grabbed  jaemin's arm and brought him closer to the two.

"daejun meet jaemin, my boyfriend and baby daddy. and jaemin meet daejun, my annoying piece of shit younger brother." she introduced.

daejun glared at jaemin so intensely. "so you're the one that fucked my sister." jaemin's eyes widened at daejun's aggression.

"well um yes." daejun looked lkke he was ready to attack jaemin making solbin immediately stand between the two.

"yah! jeon daejun! that's not how to speak to your elders. stop this or i'll take both your games!" she pointed a finger at both of them, her "mom" mode on.

"yo, wait. you play video games?" daejun asked curiously. jaemin nodded. "yo! what games do you play?" the two then started talking about games in so much excitement  they looked like kids.

solbin smiled at their little bonding time and decided to leave, not really interested in their conversation.

she walked over to the kitchen to actually go destroy that chocolate cake. something she's always been craving through her pregnancy weirdly enough.

a big smile grew on her lips seeing the big brown cake with vanilla cream. she noticed a knife next to the uncut cake and opened it before cutting a slice for herself.

she took the piece and placed the slice on a white porcelain plate. as she picked up a fork and took a bite of the delicious substance, she heard someone from behind her.

"solbin?" solbin stopped eating and turned to see who called her and saw someone she hadn't seen in a long while.

"mom?"

oiiii we at chapter thirty! damn we've come a long way

thanks to y'all so thank you my butterflies

hope y'all enjoyed ^^