𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

jaemin sat in the hallway chairs near the hospital room

jaemin sat in the hallway chairs near the hospital room. he had his elbows on his knees and his hands on his face as he sighed in stress.

his girlfriend was in the hospital room before him, in pain for their baby and he couldn't help her.

he was alone at the moment. stressed and worried his baby and girlfriend. he couldn't hear anything from the other room which scared him even more.

"jaemin!" the loud dolphin voice rang through the hallways as foot steps followed along.

it was obviously chenle.

jaemin looked up from the floor and at his friends running towards him.

"you good?" mark asked as he sat next to him and placed a hand on his back. jaemin sighed and shook his head, worry taking over him.

"is nonna gonna be okay?" jisung asked as he looked at his older friend. jaemin peered at the younger. "i-i don't know."

"calm down, jaemin. she's only giving birth not having surgery." haechan said. renjun gave him a look. "you know you can die from birth, right?"

haechan glared at him. "you're not helping, dumbass." renjun raised a hand at him, ready to hit him as haechan ducked down to avoid getting hurt.

"and you do know fighting won't help either, right?" chenle asked. the two stopped trying to attack eachother and instead stood straight.

"don't worry. solbin will be fine. she's a strong girl who's over come a lot so she can do this too." mark encouraged. jaemin looked at his hyung and gave him a small smile. "thanks, hyung."

"are her parents here yet?" jeno asked. jaemin simply shook his head. "she called her mom but she's not here yet." he explained.

there was silence for some time. jaemin just sitting there, mind a mess.

"jaemin?" jaemin looked up at the familiar voice. there stood solbin's mother. she held a small smile.

"mrs jeon?" she nodded at him. she was wearing what seemed to be wearing a white top and pink cardigan, paired with blue denim jeans. it went well with her short brunette hair, similar to her daughter's.

"where's solbin?" jaemin pointed at the room across the hall. "she's in there." mrs jeon nodded and sighed. 

mrs jeon noticed the other six boys there and gave them a smile. "you must be solbin's friends?" the six boys nodded and bowed in respect as they introduced themselves.

"oh mrs jeon. you should sit down." renjun pushed a chair out for her to sit. she gave a thankful smile then sat down.

"where's dahee?" jaemin widened his eyes in realization. of course solbin would wamt her bestfriend to be here for her birthing.

jaemin scratched the back of his head. "right. um...i'll call her now." he got up and slipped his phone from his pocket and stepped away from everyone.

"yah, na jaemin! what do you want? i was watching a k-drama before you interrupted me!"

dahee answered, with an annoyed voice. what was doing watching k-dramas at 3am?

"nows not the time dahee. solbin is currently in labour and i think it would be best if you'd come." there was silence on the other line before shuffling could be heard.

"i'll be right there! wait- what hospital is it?" dahee asked while struggling to put on her shoes and jacket. jaemin chuckled at the girl's hurried voice.

"incheon hospital. come before your niece is born." he dropped the call.

---

"i'm here!" the girl announced while running into the hallways. she was still in her pajamas with a jacket and white sneakers.

she was patting heavily from running all the way from her parents place. she had forgotten to bring her wallet for an uber or taxi so just resorted to running all the way there.

"well, look who finally decided to arrive. even i came here before you." haechan chuckled as he clapped his hands. dahee gave him a glare. "shut up, dongfuck." she hissed.

turning to mrs jeon, dahee bowed to the adult in respect with her signature eye smile. "hello mrs jeon. where's mr jeon?" "hello, dahee. he's over seas at the moment"

dahee nodded with her smile in understanding. "yah, jaemin. where's solbin?" "hospital room." jeno pointed to her room.

dahee nodded and sat next to jaemin with a nervous expression. "is she okay? has anything major happened?" she bombarded  jaemin with multiple questions.

"she's been...okay so far." dahee layed back in her seat in relief. "thank cheezits."

jaemin had his elbow on the chair and he bit his thumbnail, nervous. mrs jeon noticed this right away and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"jaemin-ah. don't be worried. she'll be fine and she's birth an absolutely beautiful daughter for you." she comforted. jaemin felt shocked yet touched by what mrs jeon said.

he smiled his beautiful charming smile and nodded happier. "thank you, mrs jeon." mrs jeon shook her head. "call me sumin." she gave him a small smile.

yo, this book is getting so popular all of a sudden it's scaring me 😳

i envision solbin's mom as song hye-kyo but envision her the way you want :p