𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢

[a few months later]

"mr. na jaemin!" the vice principle called as a row of claps were heard. jaemin walked up the steps, he shook hands with the principal and took his scroll.

he had the biggest smile as he looked around the big room filled with students clapping, taking pictures and some girls squealing and calling him handsome in the graduation hall.

but his eyes were looking for one person who was also taking pictures with her camera with a big smile.

"ms. jeon solbin!" the vice principle said again. solbin got up from her seat, handing her camera to the closest perso to her and walked up the stairs aswell to receive her scroll.

she smiled brightly as she held her scroll and stood beside her boyfriend.

jaemin smiled down at the shorter female who just looked straight at everyone else and waved to the people who waved at her.

"dahee!" solbin screamed after their ceremony and tackled her in a hug. the two bestfriends jumped up and down while squealing.

"we finally graduated!"

they yelled as they hugged. jaemin just watched with a fond smile and felt a hand on his shoulder.

"yo, y'all actually graduated! thought you'd stay kids." mark patted jaemin's shoulder. the brown haired male laughed at his hyung's comment.

"hyung, you're literally just one year older than us." renjun inquired as he shook his head. "oh yeah." mark scratched the back of his unitchy neck, embarrassed.

"solbin-ah, jiyeong wants her mommy~" mrs jeon said while walking over to solbin who pulled away from her hug with dahee.

"thanks mom. hello, nana" the girl smiled down at the 6 month old baby. jiyeong stopped crying and looked at her mother.

her once frowning face turned into an immediate smile, her smile reminding solbin of jaemin's.

"i swear she's the cutest baby i've ever seen." ryujin commented as everyone awwed at her little giggles from haechan making funny faces.

"told you i was her favourite uncle." donghyuck stood proud. "last i checked, it was me." chenle challenged.

"i make her laugh."
"i buy her all the toys she wants." chenle spat back.

"can't believe he graduated. he acts like an actual child." dahee rolled her eyes at the two's arguing.

solbin turned her attention from jiyeong to the two teens fighting. "they've always been like that." she shrugged.

the three friends, (ryujin,dahee and solbin) continued to chat while jiyeong stayed in her mother's hold, sitting on her hip and playing with her mother's necklace while sucking her light blue pacifier.

"oh my gosh, solbin?" suddenly, a random girl solbin recognized as one of her classmates called. "is that your baby?" she asked.

solbin glanced down at jiyeong before nodding. "uh, yeah. why?" the girl immediately smiled.

"she's so cute! can i have a picture with you guys?" solbin wasn't sure but decided why not.

standing with jiyeong, solbin posed with the classmate of her's while dahee, as the school's photographer, took the picture.

"omg, thanks! you wouldn't mind if i posted it, right?" solbin shook her head and the girl smiled before leaving.

"that was weird. why'd she want your picture with ji?" ryujin wondered, calling jiyeong by the nickname she was given.

solbin shrugged. "probably to post on social media or something to show off? i don't know."

"okay, pictures everyone!" their p.e teacher announced to all the graduating students.

everyone crowded around, posing as their teachers took pictures. solbin and jaemin held jiyeong together and smiled brightly while jiyeong also smiled.

ryujin and dahee hugged really closely as dahee pouted her lips near ryujin cheek, placing a kiss there.

haechan was being held bridal style by renjun who looked like he was obviously struggling to hold the male up.

jeno just stood in the middle with his friend, seungmin as they both held a peace sign while smiling.

solbin smiled while looking around at her friends, then at her daughter and finally at jaemin.

"you okay, binnie?" jaemin whispered to her ear. solbin turned to him and gave him the most genuine smile ever.

"i'm good- actually, no i'm great" she said. she was happy.

solbin was so happy.

y'all this about to end :( i wanna end this book before my exams and holidays so yeah

i wanna end this book before my exams and holidays so yeah

next one is prolly gonna be the last chapter :p