𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

'jaemin?'

'jaemin?'

solbin sat there on the floor and stared at the beauty infront of her. she just bumped onto jaemin, her forever crush. "here." he stretched out his hand for solbin to take. she blinked a few times but eventually took it.

getting up she apologized. "oh, i um. s-sorry about that. i-i wasn't looking at where i was going. sor-" "nah, it's cool don't sweat it." solbin nodded avoiding eye contact.

"solbin, right?" jaemin asked to make sure.

'oh my gosh he knows my name! does he remember me from the party?'

"um, y-yeah. that's me." she smiled awkwardly. jaemin smiled back making her blush at his gorgeous smile. she truly loved his smile. "well then. since we're classmates, let's go to class together?"

solbin immediately nodded without thinking. who would turn down the opportunity to walk with na jaemin? definitely not her.

the two walked to class while chatting. solbin giving short replies not wanting to give off something she'll later be embarrassed about. she really liked jaemin's company honestly. he was fun to be around and wasn't being the usual cool jaemin but a more chilled jaemin.

this is why she likes him.

"ugh! we're totally late." solbin said nervously noticing how the hallways were completely empty amd no one was around besides them. jaemin shrugged not really caring. he has  been late many times so this wasn't something he wasn't use to."mrs.lim is gonna kill us."

letting out a nervous sigh, solbin slid the door open. the teacher, mrs.lim stopped her talking and turned to the door only to see a nervous solbin and a chilled jaemin. frowning she raised an eyebrow at the two.

"ms.jeon mr.na, care to explain why you are late?" solbin looked up at jaemin who was behind her, basically towering over her. jaemin shrugged. solbin turned back at the teacher and smiled nervously.

"we're sorry ma'am. i was just um..in the bathroom and accidentally bumped into jaemin and making us both late" she lied. "lies!" someone yelled. it was kim yujin of course. "i saw these two chatting away and taking their own sweet time to get here."

solbin slightly glared at yujin who ignored. "is that so? well then, you two detention on friday." solbin mentally scoffed. how can mrs.lim believe her so easily? oh right. 'cause she's the top student.

"what bullshit." jaemin mumbled making solbin lightly snort before going to take a seat. since solbin was late, jiwoo took her seat next to jisung making her have to sit next to jaemin.

"yo! what up?" haechan 'greeted'. haechan sat behind jaemin and solbin, next to renjun who was clearly annoyed my haechan's presence. "wah! you're so loud." renjun complained massaging his temples making solbin lightly giggle.

"hey i'm solbin." solbin greeted with a smile at the two. "renjun." he smiled introducing himself. "and i'm the one and only, amazing, lee donghyuck but you call me yours." he winked, flirting. "are you delusional?" renjun asked resulting in the two arguing.

jaemin shook his head. "don't mind them. they're always like that." solbin quietly laughed at jaemin's clearly bothered face. "i have a headache." he said in a funny voice making solbin have to hold her laughter.

this is gonna be a long ass period.

((ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ))

it was currently afterschool and solbin was at home in her comfortable clothes waiting for dahee to arrive. today she was gonna take a pregnancy test. it is extremely nerve-wreaking but she needs to know.

the sound of her door opening could be heard as dahee came into view from behind the door.  "hello bestie." she gave her imfamous eye smile that could make anyone melt. "hi." solbin replied with a soft voice.

"soooo. do you have the tests." dahee asks as soon as she closed the door. solbin sighed and nodded pointing at the untouched plastic of pregnancy tests. dahee walked over to the  desk and opened the plastic.

"ooooooh. you got snacks too, huh? well then we'll eat ice-cream after" solbin shook her head at her friend.  dahee was always a weird one. that's exactly why they became best friends.

"yeah. but let's take this test." solbin got up and walked over to the desk picking up the pack of pregnancy tests. she turned to dahee who gave her a supportive smile telling her 'it's okay'. solbin nodded and walked to the bathroom and closed the door. she stood infront of the sink and looked at herself in the mirror.

'let's do this. hwaiting.'

"how the hell do you do this?" solbin muttered to herself in confusion. she picked up the instructions and read it. she took off the cap for both tests and peed on them. she got up and opened the door to her room.

dahee sat on her bed scrolling but when she heard the door open, she looked up at solbin. solbin walked over to dahee and sat next to her.  "and now we wait." solbin sighed. dahee noticed how nervous and scared solbin looked.

dahee ended up making jokes to solbin to cheer her up and it actually worked. but the ringing of her alarm rang in the room signaling times up and they could check the results.

solbin let out nervous sigh. she stretched out and took the pregnancy test. her shaky hands got hold of the object, she closed her eyes and braced herself for the result. she opened her eyes. "so what is?" dahee asked curiously. solbin blinked her eyes in shock.

"positive.." she muttered in disbelief.

" she muttered in disbelief

-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚊♥︎

srry i didn't update yestrday.
i lowkey forgot

finally a jaemin interaction
this one is kinda long tbh

stay safe y'all^^