𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

"mom?"

"mom?"

the girl gasped seeing her mother having not seen her in what felt like years.

the older woman smiled at her daughter and pulled her into a hug. she lightly patted the girl's hair and said.

"yes, it's me. i've missed you so much." solbin stiffened in her mother's hold and didn't really know what to do. she wanted ro hug her back but didn't feel comfortable enough to do so.

mrs. jeon pulled away and held her daughter's hands. "wow, you've grown so much. your cheeks have gotten chubber, making you even cuter." the older woman smiled and placed her hands on her cheeks.

solbin was able to crack a smile from her mother. "also, look. she's grown so much." mrs. jeon placed a hand on her daughter's tummy.

"yep. she's already 8 months." the girl smiled. her mother nodded before looking at her daughter.

"i'm sorry for not spending time with you often. it's just that me and your father have been really b-" "it's fine, mom. i'm just glad you're here now." she smiled and hugged her mother.

mrs. jeon wrapped her arms around solbin. her gaze fell on her husband and they made eye contact. he gave her a warning look and she let her eyes fall to the floor, avoiding her husband's as she pulled from the hug with her daughter.

"something wrong, mom?" solbin noticed her mom's nervous facial expression. mrs. jeon quickly shook her head and forced a smile. "yes, don't worry. now let's go eat that cake."

sol_binnie.

♡ liked by na_jm__ and 30,728

liked by na_jm__ and 30,728

sol_binnie. thank you to everyone who planned and attended our little apartment welcoming!

dayhee_ you're very welcome
sol_binnie. thanks <3

na_jm__ you look short next to the ballon. it wasn't even that short
sol_binnie. bitch-
  ➪ur_fullsun buuuuurn
  ➪prince.hyunjin he was just spitting fax
  ➪yuna_tuna lmao true tho
  ➪sol_binnie not all my friends attacking me 🗿

unknown.101. has sent you a message!
[accept] / decline

unkwown.101.
why'd you block me?

i'm sorry but who's this?

it's me, jimin

why are you messaging me?

cuz you blocked me. duh

i mean why are you still messaging me?
what do you want from me?

oh me? it's simple
i want to ruin ur life.
like how u ruined mine

jimin i still don't understand.
i didn't ruin your life. in fact you ruined my life. you bullied me mercilessly for 2 years straight becuz i allegedly kissed ur boyfriend.

to tell you the truth, i never kissed ur boyfriend. he actually forced himself onto me and forcefully tried to kiss him. i stopped him ofc and ran. that's why i was so quiet the rest of the day.

i couldn't believe you'd believe eunhye, a girl you've known for a few months over ur bestfriend that youve known for years.
it hurt a lot. more than your bullying. i was so alone that time i was close to suicide. i was gonna kill myself jimin becuz my supposed "bestfriend" was bullying with my other "friends"

i struggled with my self esteem for the longest time after that and anxiety. it was truly the worst years of my life.

now you're suddenly back in my life when u thought i was free. and you know what's worse? you haven't changed one bit. yes you've changed physically being an up and coming model and has had some plastic surgery but inside you're still this boy hungry heartless bully.

i'm now in a relationship that you want to end why? cuz you're fucking jealous and can't move on. it's honestly pathetic how boy hungry you are. i now am expecting a baby and you want to ruin that too? why can't i have anything nice? not even my parents are nice. they always favoured you more.

i hope you stop messaging me and remember something, i might forgive for what you've done but i'll never forget.

sol_binnie. has blocked unknown.101.!
learn more.

sis kinda snapped

sis kinda snapped

also guys, don't bully anyone, you never know how much damage it does to them.

AND THANK YOU FOR 3K+ READS
LIKE WHAT?? I SWEAR IT WAS AT 1K A DAY AGO OR SUMN?
THANK YOU MY BUTTERFLIES