𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

(light mentions of bullying, trauma and suicide in this chapter)

"i look like a zombie." solbin yawned as she opened her locker.

"i couldn't agree more." dahee said making solbin glare at her. dahee shrugged and payed attention to her phone instead.

"how many hours of sleep did you get lastnight?" ryujin asked. "um..i think like four hours. i don't know.." solbin answered.

"damn. can't relate. i'd literally pass out from lack of sleep." dahee commented. solbin hummed in response.

suddenly, a light blue piece of paper fell out of her locker. the girl furrowed her eyebrows as she picked up the paper.

what's this? a love letter or something?

she stared at it before opening it. her eyes squinted as she read the letter.

______

- jeon solbin

meet me at the roof top at lunch!
it's something important. pls come

- y.j.k

______

solbin wondered who this was and why they wanted to meet her. and who the heck is y.j.k.

"so i said- oh what's that?" dahee stopped her talking noticing her bestie holding a letter.

"a love letter?" ryujin wodered as the two leaned over their friends shoulder to look at the unknown letter.

"what? no! i have a boyfriend and a child. there's no ways." solbin quickly crossed that out. "people are crazy, you know. they can try to steal you." the short haired girl joked.

the three girls started thinking deeply about it. who could it be?

"who's handwriting is th-"
"unnie!"

dahee was cut off by a high pitched scream from the running girl.

the three seniors turned their attention to the sophomore running their direction, holding another's hand.

"solbin unnie!" she sqeauled and tackled the older teen in a hug. solbin was stunned but still hugged her back.

"hey, yuna. long time no see." solbin smiled. yuna let go of solbin and her eyes lit up seeing solbin.

"your hair! you cut it!" yuna yelled pointing at solbin's brown hair, now cut shorter into medium length hair.

"oh yeah. i cut it last weekend!" solbin smiled, running her fingers through her short hair.