Chapter 3

Aether POV

I wasn't expecting another person from a different world to be here. I thought I was the only one. Boboiboy, his appearance is very nice, and he's very polite. His mission is to find a way to his home, while I'm finding my twin sister. Maybe with him by my side, everything will be just fine.

After walking and collect a few resources, we stop by the cliff.

(Yes, I use this pic twice, no shush.it's pretty)

"That's the Statue of the Seven!," Paimon pointed to a statue from afar distance. " There are a few these statues scattered across the land to show The Seven's protection over the world. Paimon's not sure whether the God you're looking for is the Anemo God, but..." She looks at me while explaining."Paimon'll take you to the Anemo God's place first, and there's a reason why ~"

After touching the Statue stuff...

"If we keep heading west from here, we'll eventually reach Monstadt, the City of Freedom," Paimon shows a city with windmills."Monstadt is the city of wind because they worship the God of Anemo,"

Boboiboy POV

"Monstadt is the city of wind because they worship the God of Anemo,"

Wind, huh? So Anemo is Wind. I remember my Cyclone first stage is the wind itself. This means, there are a few elements in this world that have similarities with mine.

At Whispering Woods...(this took place after the first appearance of Venti)

Was that...a Dragon just now?? Is it normal for a dragon exists in this world? And the person who talked to him just now...is the dragon is his pet or something?

We walked out of the forest when suddenly a mysterious voice came out.

"Hey You, Stop right there!"

All of a sudden, a girl with mostly red attire came out of nowhere in front of us.

(Arts by Mihoyo)

She lands in front of us and starts to speak like a knight "May the Anemo God protect you, stranger," she said." I'm Amber, Outrider for the Knights Of Favonius," she introduces herself, so I was true. She then suddenly ask us with a bit of a serious look "You don't look like citizens of Monstadt, explain yourselves!"

No One POV

"You don't look like citizens of Monstadt, explain yourselves!"Amber asks." We're not looking for trouble," Paimon explains, but Amber refuses to believe while crossing her hands."That's what all troublemaker says,"

"Hello, I'm Aether. And this is Boboiboy," Aether introduced themselves."...Doesn't sound like a local name to me," she said.