Chapter 33

Boboiboy POV

  " Allow me to introduce Mr.Zhongli, consultant to an organization known as Wangsheng... and a trusted associate of the Fatui" Childe introduce him to me and Aether. I lower my head " Hello, Mr.Zhongli. Pleasure meeting you,"." Pleasure meeting you as well, young man," he said in a deep but smooth voice.

  Aether ask Childe" Associate of the Fatui?"." Indeed. Wangsheng's line of work can be... sensitive at times. Let's just say they understand when discretion is needed. And we, the Fatui have always been glad to do business with friends who walk in the shadow," Childe replied." That's very concerning to me. Ima leaves if you say something weird again, Childe,". I said.

  " W—Walk in the shadows?," Paimon said." It is an honor to meet you. I have heard tell of you from Mondstadt. And Childe has told me about you as well," he looked at me, I just feel a shiver down my spine." Discretion... shadows... Ah! Is Wangsheng some kind of business involving... ' dealing' with people?" Paimon asks in a frightened tone.

  I look at Zhongli and ask " You take care of dead people?"." Indeed, it is you have guessed," Zhongli replied, makes Paimon freak out. " The Wangsheng Funeral Parlor organize burials. We ensure that those who pass on do so in peace," Zhongli replied.

  " Boboiboy! Aren't you freak out? They organize dead people,"." Eh, I've seen worse. I almost die once in outer space. Back to back, it was a terrified memory," I said with a calm and innocent face." Eh?" Paimon sighed.

  Childe laughed" Haha, did you take he was some sort of hired killer?"." Aren't you one? One of the Harbinger of yours almost killed my friend, don't think I forgot what Signora did to Aether and Venti," I scoffed, he chuckles." Oh? If I were a hired killer, won't you run away?"." Better, I'll use my elemental energy to kick your Fatui face. I did once at Signora, and I can do it twice,".

  After the funny conversation, Zhongli told us that he can bring us to see Rex Lapis vessels. They the start to talk about the Adepti, which makes me completely confused, but I rather not show it.  Instead, I look back at my guidebook, and I think what Xingqiu said.

  Someone in Liyue must know about this sacred book that was told to be sent from Celestia. While I was so busy reading, Childe poke my cheek." Hey, they left. Won't you be following them?"." Nah, Ima read this book first, Tartaglia,".

  " Oh? So you do remember my name?" Childe said, I just sighed and look at him. " I have no time, Tartaglia. If it wasn't a bother, do you know someone with great knowledge that can read ancient books?" I ask him." Hmm... I heard Mr.Zhongli is a knowledgeable consultant, maybe you can ask for his help,"." Thanks, Tartaglia. See you soon," I left the room, leaving Childe alone.

Afterward...

  I laughed, quite a lot. On our adventure with Mr.Zhongli, today is very funny. Turns out despite being a consultant, he never brought a single Mora! Poor Aether covers his mistake. " Oh man, this is very hilarious!"." Shut up, Boboiboy! Paimon is still mad at Mr.Zhongli because he forget to bring his mora!".

  " You remind me to my friend, always run away paying from everything because he had zero money," I told Zhongli, he kinda reminds me to Gopal, not gonna lie." I'm so sorry for my memory. I simply always forget sometimes," Mr. Zhongli said.

  Wait, forget sometimes? That's unusual about him. He looks like 27 or some sort, tall, young, and has a deep voice. While they are after the ingredient, I ask the people about who's the most knowledgeable about everything. And everyone answers the same thing.

Mr. Zhongli...

  We then meet again with Childe after gathering stuff. " All finished then? Splendid. Any leftover cash is yours to keep— a favor of the Fatui should never go unrewarded," he said. Paimon put her hands at her hips." You think you can buy off with some loose change? No way! Paimon demands to know when the next payment coming!".

  Aether put his hand at his face, disappointed with Paimon while I stand frozenly. Childe then replied," Haha. Well, how does this sound: You give me the information I need, and maybe I'll leave the Northland Bank's vaults open and unattended for half an hour...,".

  Paimon excited" What info do you need!?"." No!" me and Aether yelled at her." Huh? Aether, Boboiboy, does that mean you guys know he's after?" Paimon asked, and make me facepalm." For the love of God, Paimon. Don't you forget what happened at Mondstadt?! They also after me!" I replied.

  Childe then goes quiet and then replies" You both need to calm down... I don't know what's gotten into you, Aether, Boboibo. Just what is this about? The atmosphere got so tense all of a sudden,"." If you say something that I'm supposed to an Archon because I can control 7 elements, I will beat you up," I said to Childe.

  " Ehh...," Paimon and Aether scared to talk about it, while I stand there crossed my arms. Suddenly, Mr.Zhongli came." Next, we need some Everlasting Incense. For this, we need to go to Bubu Pharmacy, the finest pharmacy in all of—," he stop when he look at the intense and quiet situation." Is... everything okay?".

No One POV

  " Oh! You know what, I have to buy a small carpet for my prayer. I'll come back as soon as I can!" Boboiboy suddenly broke the silence and ran as fast as he could. Zhongli raised his eyebrow " Prayers?"." Right, you guys probably don't know," Aether said to help the misunderstanding.

  "He's a religious person. Every day he has to pray 5 times. I guess he's finding a small carpet to pray with a clean environment,"." Yeah! We witness it! When Paimon look at him while he's praying, Paimon's heart feels light and ease!" Paimon said, makes Childe and Zhongli feel very interested with Boboiboy religion.

  " Let's see for ourselves next time,"