Chapter 51

No One POV

" You!" The earthquake knocked Solar head, and he yelped with pain." Oww! What was that for!?"." How dare you claim yourself at second oldest!".

While Earthquake teaching the Solar lesson, Blaze put on the fire, while Ice just sleep at his shoulder." Are you guys...canonically brothers?" Albedo ask. Aether and Paimon went out for food.

" We're not canonical, but we consider ourselves brothers because we came from the same person, just different personalities and power," Blaze said. Albedo took his notebook " Care to tell me?".

Blaze then began to explain" We have 7 different elements, and each element have different personalities. We can evolve into two form so far,". " Interesting, care to tell more?". Albedo ask.

" Earthquake is kinda like our second mom. He's always the one who solve all the chaos and punishes us with our misdeeds. Cyclone is a very hyper one, he likes to play pranks on others," Blaze said, and continue.

" Thunderstorm has anger issues sometime, but his second most popular from the 7 of us. I'm...well, I have a playful personality and I also play pranks like Cyclone,".

" Ice here is always calm, but his always sleeps everywhere every time. But we didn't care that much. Thorn is like the youngest sibling because he has a childlike personality, and like me and Cyclone, he also pulls pranks,".

" Solar is the most genius, and most popular, but he is narcissistic," Blaze said while eating cooked fowl. Albedo just wrote down everything." Fascinating,".

To Albedo, to be able to control 7 elements without a vision is beyond alchemy. It's something that he thinks it's not ordinary. Like himself, he received a Geo vision.

" Klee sure talk about how focus you are," Blaze said, which gets Albedo attention." Oh, I suppose you meet Klee?"." We have an adventure with her before,".

FLASHBACK....

" Mr. Honorary Knight Solar, you really look like Big Brother Albedo!"

" Albedo? Is that someone who's related to you? Is he your real brother?".

" No, no. Big Brother Albedo took care of me while my mom is on adventure,".

" You mean Alice?"

" Yes! Yes! The one who write Teyvat Travel Guide.

" Klee chan, who is this Albedo you talking to?".

" Thorn, I told you to stop using chan after watching anime,".

" Big Brother Albedo is also in the Knights Of Favonius, but his a Chief Alchemist. But never goes to the Hq, his always busy at Dragonspine,".

"You mean those cold mountain? How does he survive from death freezing,".

" Not focusing on their beauty of course,".

" Very funny, Thunderstorm,".

" Big Brother Albedo is very genius. Maybe someday, you will meet him as well!".

FLASHBACK ENDS...

" Hmm...that does sound like Klee," Albedo rests his finger on his chin, graceful. Blaze nodded " Well... The adventure didn't do a but well, but everything is fine,".

Albedo nodded and said " I suppose.... Anyway, Aether sure is taking a long time finding the material," Just he said it, Paimon and Aether came.

" Albedo!! We got the material you need!" Paimon yelled from the distance. Albedo nod, and look at Blaze." Let's go, shall we?".

" You don't have to be formal on me, Bedo,".