If Voltron In Genshin also A/N

This is hella random, but it's better then nothing.

I'm one of the people in the Voltron Community because the animation and story are interesting. So one day, at my grandparent's house while I was busy drawing, my brain suddenly hit me with " Yo, what happens if Voltron is in Genshin. Who do you think they can be friends with??"

As an A/N, I would like to say that I won't active much from 21 Nov until 13 Dec, due to my trial exam. Don't worry, I will write again for three weeks.

Enjoy 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Voltron is In Genshin

• Their Vision
•Their weapons
•Their best friend and why

Keith Kogane

Vision: Pyro
Weapon: Swords
His Genshin Best friend: Diluc

- Keith is a hothead among the Paladin. Well, he says by himself in one of the logs. Despite his orphan (tho he still has his mom, but ya know, his mom ain't human) his a great fighter and has his own goal.

-Keith would become Diluc's friend and help him at Angel Share. At the same time, both of them can protect Mondstadt at night. And of course, they will despise the Knights of Favonius.

Lance Mcclain

Vision: Cryo
Weapon: Bow
His Genshin Friends: Kaeya

- His kinda popular with the ladies and could say he flirts a lot. The reason his weapon is a bow is that he was known as a ' Sharpshooter'.

- Why Kaeya? Well, when I google, there are few claims that Lance maybe canonly Bisexual. So, I'll say he was the one who always gets flustered a lot whenever Kaeya flirts with him. Besides, Kaeya is quite a gentleman around ladies or everyone, so Lance can learn one or two from him.

Pidge/Katie Holt

Vision: Dendro
Weapon: Sword/ Polearm
Her Genshin best friend: Albedo

- Pidge is the genius, and I'm mean... Genius. She can hack into any alien system. One time she hack one of the Galra robots to help them on their mission and name it Rover.

- Albedo and Pidge will be great lab partners. Pidge is good with tech while Albedo is an expert on alchemy. The two of them can work on a lot of research together. But let's not make Pidge remember that Albedo wants to destroy Mondstadt, okay??

Hunk

Vision: Geo
Weapon: Probably a bow
His Genshin Best Friend: Xiangling

- He is the chef and all of us love his food. Since there's no canon blaster  weapon in the universe, we'll just put him in bow gang, since he can shoot 😗

- I can imagine he and Xiangling will have a fun time talking and making food together. Knowing Xiangling wants to learn a lot of dishes, Hunk can teach her a lot. What a nice friend.

Takashi Shirogane/Shiro

Vision: Geo/ Electro
Weapon: Swords ( and his none human arms—)
His Genshin Bestfriend: Zhongli

- Shiro is the leader of the team. I choose swords for him because the Black Paladin bayard can turn into any weapon. Tho he has a none human hand, but it will be weird if his use it in Genshin, right??

- Y'all know where this is going. Space Dad and Geo Dad. Both of them had calm personalities, I've always known that they can be good pals. They both have their 'children' and they both like tea. Also, Shiro can pay Zhongli stuff—

Allura

Vision: Hydro
Weapon: Catalyst/ Polearm
Her Genshin Friends: Jean

- Allura is the last Altean survivor and the Princess of the Altea. She's a hardworking person, and sometimes can be curious about a lot of stuff. Seriously, is her and Coran clothe ain't getting stinky after they get frozen for 10 000 years????

- Idk why, but Jean and Allura could be great pals. Both of them don't know the meaning of rest, and they can talk about their places.

Matt Holt

Vision: Electro/Anemo
Weapon: Swords/Polearm
His best friend: Thoma

- Matt is Pidge's older brother, who went missing at Kerberos after the Garrison send them there. Like his little sister, his also a genius and a good hacker. And yes, he's a meme lover. (i think???)

- Dunno, I just think that they can be a good friend. Matt and Thoma could be caretaker together, and spend time a lot helping at the Kamisato Clan and Yashiro Commission.

Lotor

Vision: Electro
Weapon: Swords
His Genshin Bestfriend: Childe/ Scaramouche

- The Lo'real model in Voltron. His the son of Zarkon and the real heir to the Galra Empire throne. His manipulative, just like that he manipulates the entire paladin for the quintessences.

- We all know where this is going. His definitely join the Fatui. Like Childe, he can be two faces and that's where we going to be aware. Scaramouche only have a tiny piece of interest about him, but he still have his pride.

That's all! Comment down if you want me to write a short story based on this info that I make.

See ya 😉