Chapter 54

BoBoiBoy (Earthquake) POV

I couldn't help but wonder. Why didn't I go to the Wanted List like Aether did? I attacked the Raiden Shogun too, but how come I wasn't a criminal.

'Is it because I apologize to her for attacking?'

Must be another motive. Anyhow, I can roam Inazuma while Aether seeks help with the resistance.

It's a beautiful day, with Sakura's petals flying from the tree, as the people of Inazuma are busy with their daily activities.

I walked around, and saw a stall that pick my interest. " Wait.... isn't this...,"

" It's a Boba drink stall,"

" ALLAHUAKHBAR!?"

  " Ah, my apologies for startled you, young man," the tall male said

" Ah, my apologies for startled you, young man," the tall male said. I shooked my head " No, no. It's fine," And then look at the stall. Boba stall?

Like Tealive and Chattime in Pulau Rintis?

The tall male glance at me, and start to order" Two Boba drink please. One for me and one for this young man,"." Will do, Lord Kamisato," the owner states.

" You don't have to," I say to him. " I can buy my own,"." No need. I wish to act kind," he said with a smile. I nod, but then remember what he said.

I asked" Uhm...can I ask, are you related to Kamisato Ayaka?"." Hmm? Yes, I'm her brother, Kamisato Ayato. Is there anything wrong?" He asked.

"I'M SORRY!"

"!?"

I bow to him, to which he surprised" I'm sorry that I go out with your little sister for the festival! It wasn't my intention! I didn't touch her at all! But please forgive me!". The tall male blinked, and chuckle.

" What a gentleman you are. No worries, I'm not mad. My little sister seems to love your company,"." Oh thank Allah," I sighed with relief.

That's when " Earthquake!! Earthquake!! We got situation!!" Cyclone fly towards us on his hoverboard. Ayato surprised to see two of me. I calm my little brother" Calm down, Cy. Wait, where's Thorn?"

"that's what Ima about to tell you! He disappeared! He even gave message!"

Cyclone handed me a note with beautiful green carve. I look it's contain.

Dear Big Mama Earthquake....

I will be at Watatsumi Island to find my friend the Umbrella Man! Don't look for me, see ya! 😋

By Thorn.

" Should we worry about this?"." We should, but Aether is there," I said, placing the note on my pocket. Ayato asked " Is there your twin?".

Cyclone nod " Yup yup! I'm Cyclone, and this is Earthquake! Hello handsome man!"." Haha, please. Call me Ayato, and I'm flattered with your compliment,".

While I'm confused. Who's Umbrella Man?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No One POV

"....Well this is escalated quickly!"

" Oh, it's you,"

Thorn blinked to see Aether and Paimon on the floor, unconscious with the mist purple that surrounds the factory. While Yae Miko and Scaramouche look at him.

" Oh? And who is this, Balladeer?"." Shut it, you fox," Scaramouche glare at her with despise. Thorn dumbfounded " Yeah! I meet you again, Balletdeer!".

Scaramouche cringed and sighed " How are you not feeling unconscious with the mist?"." I don't know? Guess living in space boost my immune!". Thorn smile.

"Space?"

"Enough of that! What did you do to Aether? *Gasp*... don't tell me you want to kill them!" Thorn in his fighting position.

The Balladeer laughed " You're so naive it kills me! If I want to kill them, they'll be dead by now,".

The puppet look at the shrine maiden" Hand me the Gnosis, and you can take them away. I don't need them,"." Hmm~ A good bargain," Yae Miko smirk, and throw the Gnosis to the Balladeer.

"Ohhh is this what Solar told me? Negotiating?" Thorn blinked with curiosity. Balladeer scoffed" Whatever. Get out of my sight,".

" Goodness, no need to be so mad," Yae said, and drag Aether and Paimon away.

Now there's only him and Balladeer.....

Thorn asked " What's that?"." This?" He hold it, like it's a trophy " Is one important thing for me to become what I'm supposed to be. A God,"." Huh?, You're supposed to be an Archon?" Thorn asked.

" Your curiosity is dangerous around me,"

" But I'm your friend! Come on, tell me tell me! You said you were supposed to be a God? What happened?"

Scaramouche scoffed " Do you really need to know? It's nothing worth anyway,"." If you say so. Well, what are you gonna do now?" Thorn play with a smile vines on his arms.

" I'll be leaving to Sumeru. The current Dendro Archon is now locked I'm Sanctuary of Surasthana, I shall take the position to become their new God,". Scaramouche grip the Gnosis. The thought of him , become a God, it is an honor.

Thorn blinked " You'll leaving. That's a shame. I was hoping we can hangout,"." Huh? I don't interact with the likes of you," he glare at Thorn. Thorn pouted " Well at least keep something from me?".

"...Fine. what flowers you want to give me?"

" Ta-da! Gladioli flower! It means remembrance and faithfulness!"

Scaramouche examine the flower, before put it in his pocket. He look at Thorn " Hey, leaf human,"." My name is Thorn, but okay!" He smile naively, that pissed him.

" If I succeeded becoming a God, be my first follower," he state while crossing arms. Thorn shooked their heads " I'm already follower to another God, and I have full faith of him. So maybe I can became your first friend?".

Scaramouche think for a second, " Fine. Whatever you mortals want. I'll see you in Sumeru,"." See you too, Scara!" Thorn wave goodbye, and leave the factory.

As the leaf boy presence gone, Scara took out the Gladioli flower from his pocket. He sighed to himself.

" What a weird human he is....,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grand Narukami Shrine....before Aether wake up....

"Lady foxy!"

" Oh? You're the little one from the factory,"

Thorn smile to her, as she chuckle " My, what an adorable you are. What can a shrine maiden myself can do for you?"." Can you keep a secret about my friendship with the Balladeer?" Thorn asked.

" Hmm?~ Why do I have to?"." I don't want to worry anyone, especially my big brother! He'll be mad, and I don't want him too," Thorn convince. Yae chuckle " My, you certainly such a naive little one,".

" But, I'll keep the secret for you,"

" Thank you!"