Chapter 50

No One POV

  " IT'S FREEZING!!" Paimon yelled, and hug her body to keep warm. Aether keeps sneezing, while Boboiboy, or more specifically Ice just eating ice cream with no problem.

  " So this is DragonSpine. I haven't seen this place, " Ice said, examining the frosting forest and mountain. " Oi, Boboiboy! Can't you turn to your Pyro element!?" Paimon yelled.

  He sighed, " Fine, fine,". Ice then transform into Blaze, which immediately Aether and Paimon hug him tight." Oh dear Archon, you're so warm,"." Haha! Thanks!" Blaze smile.

  " You know kid...," Rosaria suddenly spoke." Your ability to change elements at will is very interesting,". Blaze looks at her and smiles" Geez, is that compliment? Thanks—,"." After committing crimes, you'll be able to change elements and use it to escape,".

...." I beg your pardon??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   We finally reached the mountains and found a young boy observing a canvas. In front of him is a group of Hilichurl, dancing and ignoring his appearance.

   " Is that Albedo? Why would he hang around a place like this?" Paimon ask?

(Art by Mihoyo)

   Rosaria replied," The words on the street is, he loves sketching. He'll hang around anywhere for a good landscape. The views and scenery here are pretty good. Sketch everywhere you like,".

  " Probably will be friends with Solar," Blaze thought when suddenly the Hilichurls saw them and start to attack them. " Let me handle this. Blazing punch!!" Blaze yelled and starts punching the hilichurl.

  Albedo who's observing him starts to fascinate with Boboiboy's powers. He decides to ask himself, as he approached them. " Who are you? why did you alarm them?"

Boboiboy POV

  " Who are you? why did you alarm them?"." Well damn, shouldn't you be thankful we help you?" Blaze ask, resting my hand on Ice's shoulder who was comfortable sleeping while standing. " Those Hilichurl are my subject for my drawing today,".

  " Thank the gods I'd already completed my sketch, would've been a shame to leave this particular hilichurl unfinished,". " Aether thought you were sketching landscape," I said, Paimon also adds up" What's up with sketching hilichurls? What makes them so different?".

  While they talking about some stuff, I just look around. This scenery sure is beautiful. " Brother, what's up?"." Nothin, Ice. Just...isn't this the first time we're seeing snow?" I ask. Ice nods.

   " Indeed, Blaze. It sure is pretty...," Ice said, comfortable laying his head On my shoulder. I chuckled, and pinch his cheek. " How can you still sleep with this weather?"." How can you still be alive with this weather?"

Albedo POV

  Those two... look similar. Despite having different clothe and colors, they roughly look the same. I asked the traveler" Traveler, those two are...,"." You mean Boboiboy? He's my adventure partner!" Aether smiled.

   " How could they possess two powers? Vision holders can use one element only, unless their a Fatui, that will be logical. But, they don't have Vision nor Delusion," I think for a second. Then, Rosaria's excused herself and left.

   How fascinating these person Boboiboy. Even an Archon couldn't possess multiple power, even though they have direct contact with Celestia. " Excuse me?"

  " Who are you?" I ask

  " Who are you?" I ask. He chuckles, and fixes his glove." Do not worry, I meant no harm. My brothers told me there's a person who is known for alchemy and knowledge, that's why I'm here,"." Brothers?" I asked again.

  He nods " Just now, is my two other brothers, Ice, and Blaze. Let me introduce myself. I'm Solar, evolved form of Light element. In our 7 elements, I'm the second oldest," he smiles, warmly. 7? It's the same with Teyvat vision. But I've never heard elements of Light or Solar before.

   " Are you interested in alchemy?"." You could say that. In our brothers, I'm the genius one, and the most handsome," he said, making a pose. I see...so this Solar person is narcissistic but intelligent.

   Paimon then said " Why are you into yourself?"." Why not?" He said, jokingly making Paimon even angry. I sighed." We'll then, let's go back to my camp do now,".

  " I have a lot of questions about this traveler, Boboiboy,".

IM BACK HA HA HA 😄😄😄