The Little Prayer

No One POV

Boboiboy sneaks out from the inn. He packed his bag with the necessary things. Supplies, prayer stuff, etc. He ran off to the Liyue Harbor." Boboiboy, would you like to have dinner?"." No thank you, Miss Goldet!".

  In the night where the lights only could be seen in the streets, the boy with an orange hat walked with a small backpack. He examines the city of contract.

  " This is amazing...," he thought. He walked with a very pleased expression. On his mind, nothing but a supply for their adventure.

  Their food supply is getting lower, due to the Paimon wormhole stomach, he needs to buy more. He sacrifices his Mora so Aether Mora will be useful one day.

  Boboiboy went to every shop to buy the supply. From merchant to the restaurant. As a child who always helps his grandpa, this method is nothing to him.

  He buys everything he needs until he looks at his watch. 9.00 pm, it's already time for prayer. He went to the Mt. Tianheng. He sits at the highest peak, examining the view.

  " What a shame, they can't see this," he said. He remembers about his friend, his friends from the earth. He misses them a lot, but he couldn't.

  He sighed, stood up, and went to the water source, the pure clear river. He does the same method before and finishes it with a pure smile. 

  He lay down the carpet he just bought, and start his prayer. While he doing that, a few pyros and anemo slime appeared, but they have no intense to attack him.

  They look at him with curiosity, but are still steady and don't attack him. Meanwhile, two shadow figures hide behind the tree.

  " So that's how he pray?" One of the figures said. The others rest their hand at their chin. They observed the boy's movement. Calm, and ease feeling gets their heart.

Boboiboy ends his prayer and said " I know you here, Childe and Zhongli," he looked at the same tree. The figures came out " Well, we get caught!" Childs said.

  " What are you doing here?"." Such a splendid way to pray, I say," Zhongli said to him. Boboiboy just stared at him and said" Thank you,".

  Childs smirk and wrap his arms at Boboiboy's neck " You gotta teach me how to do that!"." This is not something you can use for your ' Archon'. These prayer has a specific meaning and only to pray and worship our God," Boboiboy said.

  " These gods of yours...," Zhongli said " What does it look like?"." No one knows. Only when we remain in heaven, we could find out. For now, we just believe they are their. The powerful and kind God," Boboiboy said.

  "That slime hasn't moved," Childe look at the slime folks, who haven't moved even after he finished his prayer. Boboiboy raised his eyebrows, and Zhongli reply " Perhaps his prayer has made them calm and ease, such a delightful,".

  " An opportunity to fight—,"

  " Childe, no,"

Yes very short cause the idea of a new book came out