Chapter 37

No One POV

Sweat...

His sweating...

Boboiboy could feel the sweats fall from his cheeks. He looked down, never wanted to have a sight of the consultant. He looks a bit pale.

After the three of them help Zhongli, they decided to have a good rest at the inn. But, Zhongli stops Boboiboy with a quote " We have a few things to discuss...,". He could feel something isn't feel right about him.

At the Wanmin Restaurant...

" Mr.Zhongli, if I did something that-,"." Ah, no. You didn't do anything wrong," he said while taking a sip of his tea. Boboiboy has a feeling this might touch a sensitive topic.

" About Earthquake... he said that he a second level of the elemental earth. So, his power required earth, am I right?" Boboiboy nods " Yeah, something like that,"." I have observe the golem that Qiqi told us, and I have to say. I have never seen that kind of rock in Teyvat, as what I could remember from the past of my life,".

Boboiboy froze. His past life? How old is he? He looks like his 20s, despite having a deep voice. Boboiboy raised his eyebrows." You... how old are you?". Zhongli chuckled " How old do you think I am?".

Boboiboy drinks the tea that is being served, and then remember something." Mr.Zhongli, the citizen said that you have excellent knowledge,"." Ah, it's just that my memory seems to be attached to Liyue History, that's all. Is something you would like to know?".

" Actually," Boboiboy took out the guidebook and put it on the table " I was wondering if you know about this book. I... I received from an old lady that I help before I meet Aether.And, I already ask for Mondstadt librarian help, she said that this book possibly from the Celestia after the Archon War,".

" Even Venti couldn't figure this out. I guess he is a newborn god," Boboiboy crossed his arms. Zhongli froze when he mention Venti." So you actually meet the Anemo Archon, Barbatos?"." Yeah, he became my friends,".

Boboiboy stop and looked at Zhongli " Wait, how do you know that Venti is Anemo Archon?" Zhongli stays silent, which makes Boboiboy concluded " I know you suspicious. So you are the Geo Archon, Morax,".

He smiled, and chuckled " How did you figure it out?"." From the beginning when we first meet, that time when I bump you. You have this weird aura that I couldn't feel from others. When we meet at Liuli Pavilion, I know that you're different,".

"Your knowledge about Liyue is too detail, and I've seen none of the Liyue people have that kind of knowledge. Then, this book told everything. Your look with the Geo Archon form is very look alike," he explains while showing the arts in the books.

 Your look with the Geo Archon form is very look alike," he explains while showing the arts in the books

" Looks like you figure it out," Zhongli said." Yes, I am the Geo Archon, Morax. I didn't think my identity will be revealed this fast,"." Since you live long enough like a dinosaur, can you recognize this book?" Boboiboy ask.

Zhongli observes the book, looking at each page. A lot of pages has been covering with all the information from Mondstadt." I've seen to remember this book,"." Really?!" Boboiboy asks with a hype tone.

" But, I will not tell you for now. It's already late, you have to return to the inn. The others will be worried, and you have more things to do tomorrow," Zhongli said. Boboiboy nods, and waves goodbye to the ex Archon.

Zhongli sighed, and look to the sky " What was Venti thinking became friends with a child that capable of controlling and ruling Teyvat?"

I ruined your suprises mind hehehe