Chapter 8

At The Four Winds Temple...

Kaeya POV

  I have to say, that kid is very aware of his surrounding. He doesn't show much, but I can see with his eye. And again, I'm curious where he gets the power since he has no vision like Aether.

  "So, you don't mind telling me?" I ask after we defeat some Pyro slime. He looks at me with a confused face. " Tell what?" "You know what I was gonna ask, don't you? I'm still curious about your power," I said while putting my hand on his shoulder. " Listen, it's my matter. You don't have to know, and you don't need to," he said.

  "Kaeya!"

  Ah, speak of the devil, they are here.

A few minutes later...

  "Stories of your heroic deeds to save Mondsadt from destruction shall be known throughout the City of Freedom, well into the future," I said to Aether."Please do visit our headquarters when you have the time. I also know a lovely tavern, if that's more your thing,"

  "Tavern? what is that?" Boboiboy asks to me, I just smirked. "Oh, are you curious?" " Despite your face starts looking like that, I don't care to ask again," he said.

  "Quite rewarding, no?"

Boboiboy POV

"Quite rewarding, no?"

While he talked to Aether and Paimon, I should probably look around while thinking about what just happen.

That guy is super suspicious. Most people would find him normal, but not to me. There's something I want to know about him.

His eyes... it's not ordinary.

  I look up at my guidebook to search for some info about it. To my surprise, I found something interesting. "Those eyes are...,"

"Yoho,"

?!

  I was shocked to death and jump backward 5meters away. God, it's only Kaeya." Why did you do that ?! Don't you have manners?!" I yelled at him while calming my heartbeat down." Ahah! I'm sorry, I thought you like surprises," he chuckled, it makes me furious."Someday I will kick this guy's ass with my ice power, "I said to myself." So now what?"I ask him

  "There's no way the hilichurls organized an ambush like themselves—not with their limited mental capacity...," he said. All of a sudden, something came out from behind the temple pillar.

He turned around to the floating monster " Thus YOU were behind this," "What the heck is that?!" I ask him

He turned around to the floating monster " Thus YOU were behind this," "What the heck is that?!" I ask him." Fight first talk later," Katya said to me. "God dangit, fine.Hey!Space monster!" I yelled to him. It speaks in an unknown language, but I can sense his angry when I call him that." You wanna fight in a hard way, Then let's do it in a hard way,"

"BOBOIBOY BLAZE!!,"

(Art by Ariieya)

    No one POV

  "Let's play, flying monster!"Blaze yelled, his hand is cover with flames and fire. Kaeya seems surprised by Boboiboy's power." He has a different outfit and identity now? Intresting...," he said to himself.

  The flowing things start to hold the  wand with both of their hands and start casting a spell"Gohus,Chiso Vonph," A water energy surrounded it, but all of a sudden, flame comes towards from the open door. Someone suddenly shows up out of nowhere.

 Someone suddenly shows up out of nowhere

(Arts by Mihoyo)

  He beat the floating thing in just a second. He finished his battle and look at Kaeya's "Knights of Favonius...always so inefficient," "Agree to disagree. But, your involvement in this just made things a whole lot more interesting,"Kaeya replied while clapping his hands.

  " Well damn, "Blaze suddenly speak up Kaeya and Diluc at him " Don't want to be rude or something, but I feel I have any purposes to transform," he said while poked the unconscious floating stuff.

   "Who the hell are you ?" the red hair guys ask Blaze while holding his sword to him. "Im Boboiboy Blaze! Call me Blaze," "Blaze,huh?" Kaeya questioning.

  "Basically I can use fire power,"