Chapter 39

Boboiboy POV

" We have a work at Mondstadt?" I ask them. Aether nods " According to Katheryne that is. I don't know what it is, but we also have work in Liyue," he scratches his cheek." Don't worry, I'll go do the Mondstadt work, you guys finish your work here. When we did, let's meet up at Starsnitch Cliff," I told him, and he nodded.

I packed my stuff and was ready to teleport to Mondstadt, until Zhongli came " Living so soon traveler?"." Oh! Mr.Zhongli. No, no. I have worked at Mondstadt, so I'm going now," I said, he just nodded. Then, he pats my head " Be careful, traveler," After that, he left, with no words. I am so confused about what just happen, but then I leave it be and head to Mondstadt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leave Jean's office after I couldn't know who's the strongest fighters. Jean then gave me a mission to find a roaming Abbys Order, which I just accepted. All of a sudden, someone bumps me from my right side. We both fell, I looked at the person who bump me. To my surprise, it's a child again. I ran to her and ask " Are you okay? Did you hurt somewhere?".

" I- I'm fine! I'm not hurt! Sorry for bumping into you," the child said. I took a paper that fell from her hands and gave it to her " You dropped something,". I read it a bit slow but could be heard by both of us.

Explosion inside city wall, grounded be thy woe

Explosion can hurt people, Jeans can be dreadful

Mondstadt be bombed, Klee be doomed

" Mr. Kaeya wrote these down for me. Um... they're, um... survival rules," the child reply. Kaeya wrote this? That's a surprise." Survival rules?"." Y-Yeah... Rules that I must absolutely never break under any circumstances," I look at the child and ask " What's your name?"." Oh, right! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Klee,".

 My name is Klee,"

(Art by Mihoyo)

"Hello, Klee. I'm Boboiboy,"." I know you! I heard that you have amazing power that allows you to control all elements! I'm soo jealous!" she said in a hyper tone. I chuckled and ask " Why are you running, Klee? Is something happen?"." Th-The treasure I buried in the Whispering Woods. It's gone...," She looked down.

I pat her head " I'll help you find your treasure, okay? Don't be sad," her eyes light up when I said I will help her, she hugged me." Thank you so much, Honorary Knight Boboiboy!"." Call me Boboiboy, Klee. Come on, I'll carry you,".

I gave her a piggyback ride, and walk out from the Knights of Favonius headquarters." Mr.Boboiboy, how did you get your power?"." Oh! Do you see this watch?" I show her my watch, and she nods " My power gets activated by this watch," she looks very excited."Can you also make a huge explosion with fire??"." Haha, maybe. We'll try, I also have a mission to do," I chuckled to her behavior.

" Hello, Boboiboy!" Amber wave at me and ask " Where's Aether and Paimon?"." They have mission at Liyue, so I came here all by myself," I replied. She looks at Klee and then asks " You're taking Klee out?" I shocked my head " No, I'm helping Klee with her stuff. Don't worry," she nods, and gave us a wave goodbye.

We then walk from Mondstadt to Whispering Wood...