Chapter 44

No One POV

After meeting Ganyu at Dihua Marsh, they decided to return to Liyue Harbor. On their way, they meet a Fatui member named Felix.

" Ah, you're the consultant to Wangsheng Funeral Parlour-Mr. Zhongli, I presume? The Millelith are watching our every move now. These are desperate times, we mustn't act rashly," He said, Zhongli crossed his arms and ask " Desperate times?"

"The adpeti of Jueyen Karst are finally on the move," with one word, Boboiboy kinda shock. The adepti is on the move? Is Exuvia in danger?" Do they intend to exercise forces?" Zhongli ask.

Felix replies " Most likely. I've heard that some members of the Qixing have already gone to meet them... Well, I say "meet," but more like they're attempting to the adepti outside the city. However, both sides were quite obstinate and hit an impasse,"." That sounds intense," Boboiboy thought.

" It seems inevitable, given the current situation," Zhongli said, the Fatui replied " The adepti do not knowledge the Qixing, they acknowledge the contracts of the Geo Archon. If the two sides come to blows, Liyue Harbor will be in no position to stop them,"." Surely the Liyue Qixinh are not the sort to give in so easily?" Zhongli ask.

" Boboiboy, what's wrong?" Aether whisper to Boboiboy who is being spaced out. He replied " Something doesn't feel right,"." Like?" Paimon then ask, but then Felix interrupt." Anyway, Mr.Zhongli, you're one of Childe's close associates. Please understand that your action will reflect on us. Don't let anyone catch you off guards,".

" I knew it," Boboiboy thought. As soon Zhongli leaves for the Wansheng Funeral Parlour, and Felix left, Boboiboy grab Aether's shoulder and said " We have to go to the Golden House, now!"." Wh-What!? Why?!" Paimon asked, confused.

"I sense the Exuvia is in danger,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Golden House...

" Wow... This is the Golden House?"

  " Boboiboy, are sure the Exuvia is in danger? There's no one here?" Aether asked

" Boboiboy, are sure the Exuvia is in danger? There's no one here?" Aether asked." I'm serious. Think about it, now Qixing and the Adepti is in a big argument, the security will be low and defenseless. Remember, like in Mondstadt, Childe probably will be here to take the Gnosis while the Qixing and Adepti are busy," Boboiboy said.

Aether stop for a second " Wait, you're right! Thank you for the archon you thought about it,"." Come on, let's go to the Exuvia," Boboiboy said. They walked closer to the figure dragon until a voice came out.

" You've already fulfilled your task as guides, so why do you still longer here? Haven't you already seen enough trouble for today?"

They look behind them and saw Childe walking towards them, with an unpleasant expression." If you were Fatui, I imagine that you would be entitled to a generous reward from the Tsaritsa herself. But now, you're nothing but dross- and you're in my way,"." Looks like we're was just in time," Aether said.

Childe looks at Boboiboy, his eyebrow raised " How did you find out I will be here?"." You think I will let my guard down just because you're nice? Ever since at the Bubu Pharmacy, I've already had a high suspension on you,".

Flashback

When he tried to leave, he saw Childe standing alone, so he decided to eavesdrop.

" That lot is an absolute riot. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard,"

" So, You've been eavesdropping, I hope. What have I missed?".

" Yes, Master Childe. They have spoken of the Qixing taken the Golden House...,"

" Well, well, well. Ningguang and her Qixing cronies. What else would they be hiding in the Golden House... if not the Exuvia?"

" I apologize, Aether. But I warned you didn't I? As the old Liyue saying goes: " The walls have ears,".

Flashback End

" Ahahah! I didn't expect you to eavesdrop on my conversations. Tho isn't it rude to hear someone else words?"." Coming for you, I have no regrets," He glared. Childe look at Exuvia " Stopping the Mora mints, hiding away the Exuvia... Hahaha, the Qixing are really pulling out all the stops this times,".

He looked at them " As one if the Eleven Fatui Harbingers, I must see the will of the Tsaritsa fulfilled. She will get that which she desires,"." You sound confident enough, after hearing what I did to Signora,". Boboiboy said.

" Hah! I'm not asking for your blessings, and there's nothing you can do stop me anyway," Childe said, and continue " The time for discussion and diplomacy has already passed. I mean, if it were up to me, I would have skipped that stage, to begin with...but I'm willing to do as the Tsaritsa deems fit,".

" Either way- we came to my favorite part. A simple pleasure, and one that I am oh- so-delighted to be sharing with you... The Battle...,"." Battle? So you're the type that goes looking for trouble, huh? Get ready you two!" Paimon said to Aether and Boboiboy.

Childe laughed, but in a maniac way " I think you misunderstood my words. Sure, I want a battle, but...," he then pointed his finger to Boboiboy. His eyes are more dead than before, and he holds his mask with his other hand.

  His eyes are more dead than before, and he holds his mask with his other hand

" MY FIGHT WILL BE ONLY WITH HIM,"

AYO!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BOBOIBOY VS CHILDE!!!GSKHANEH

Anyway, I've still thinking about which element to use for the fights. Help me out, will ya?

Comment down, remember, three elements(◍•ᴗ•◍)