Chapter 41

Boboiboy POV

After we help Mona find a place to stay, we decided to go back to Liyue. After all, we have a special meet with Ningguang at the Jade Chamber.

We're now at Mt.Tianheng, the closes mountain to the Jade Chamber." Look, up there! That's the Jade Chamber!" Paimon said.Aether asks" Question is, how do we get up there?".

" Hmm... Uh... Ah, this is bad... Paimon supposed to be your guide, but Paimon doesn't know where the. way up to the Jade Chamber is...," Paimon said. Aether sighed " We should have asked that emissary Ganyu,".

Paimon growled, " Ugh... Well since we want to go to the Jade Chamber, heading to its location on the map is the sensible thing to do!"." Do they forget I could fly with me overboard?" I sighed.

After we active a mechanism and went to the floating island, I looked down, it's pretty high up." Huj, It only takes us up to here.... Aw, if that wind current was stronger, we'd be able to reach the top in go," Paimon said.

" Best we go back to Liyue and ask the Millelith...," Aether said, then Paimon ask " Huh, why?"." The way up shouldn't be a secret or...,". Paimom thinks" Or?... Oh! Paimon gets it! If It was a secret, Ganyu wouldn't have to let us try to find it ourselves right?".

" Alright, let's follow your plan, then we can...," she stops for a moment and look at the ground" Ooh! Hang on a moment. Look down there! Looks like we've gotten close to the Guizhong Ballista,"." It is," I thought.

Paimon then said" Hmm... Uh... Paimon has a new idea! Why don't we shoot you up to the Jade Chamber using the Ballista?"." Do you really hate us that much?" I ask her." Uhh... No, Paimon have just forgotten to think about the safety measures...," she said.

Later, at Guizhong Ballista...

" Halt! Who trespasses on these hallowed grounds?" One is the Millelith said." Hallowed what now? These are the wild around Mt. Tianheng...," Aether said." Exactly, what're you talking about?" Simon agreed with Aether.

" We're invited guests! What makes you think you can treat us like this?" She said and then look at us " No... Wait... Maybe this was Ningguang's plan all along! She pretend to invite us to the Jade Chamber, but set up a Millelith ambush here to arrest us!"." Paimon, that's not nice," I said to her.

She then looked at the Millelith " Grr... Now Paimon's mad!... You! Over there! This is a trick, isn't it? How shameless!"." What? We're just on guard duty. What do you mean, " shameless?"," the Millelith said?

  " What nonsense! Seize these suspicious intruders at once!"." Well, here they come— line 'me up and knock 'em down!" Paimon said. Before they could fight, I step in." Woah, woah! Calm down! No need fight, we can solve this with a talk,".

  Suddenly, someone came to us." Stop! What's all this about?"." Lady Keqing, these two strange people suddenly appeared? They seem to have designs on the Guizhong Ballista," the Millelith said to the mysterious lady.

  Paimon look at the " Who're you calling "strange?","." Sorry for our intruders, but we're are invited guest," I said, while Aether hand over the invitation." We were just looking for the way to the Jade Chamber,".

  " I see. Well, as it happens, I am one of the Liyue Qixing. I'm Keqing, the Yuheng of the Qixing,".

 I'm Keqing, the Yuheng of the Qixing,"

(Art by Mihoyo)