Chapter 20

No One POV

  " Welcome back! Ah! This is the Holy Lyre! You managed to retrieve it!" Venti welcomed them with a smile." The pattern of flowing wind-carved on the rosewood...and the strings still feel cool to the touch too. Oh, the memories...,"

  While they talked about how to summon Dvalin, Boboiboy takes the opportunity to study more about the Fatui. He opens the book, only to found that a few pages have been filled with info he needs." The Fatui Harbinger...,"

THE ELEVEN FATUI HARBINGER

   The Eleven Fatui Harbingers are the executive officers of the Fatui and the Tsaritsa's lieutenants who have been given absolute authority. They also have had their abilities boosted with the Delusions granted to them by the Tsaritsa. This makes them far more powerful than normal allogenes. Each Harbinger leads their division within the Fatui.

  The Eleven Harbingers are the executive officers of the Fatui and the most powerful and highest-ranking members of an organization. They are also all wealthy, powerful members of Snezhnayan society

  The Harbingers chose those in the Fatui who have proven themselves in their strength to become their direct subordinates. All of the Harbingers are revered by their subordinates and underlings, often addressing them "Lord" or "Lady," and try not to get on their bad side. Rank-and-file Fatui considers a sparring session with a Harbinger an honor.

  " I wanna try to fight one of them with my elemental power. I wanna see how this will end," Boboiboy thought. With his 7 elemental, he wants to see how far he can survive with a strong enemy.

  " Boboiboy, we're going to the Four Winds Temple. You're coming?" Aether pat Boboiboy's shoulder, he only nods and gets up from the chair, and continues to exit the Tavern. Diluc only glare at him, while Venti raised his eyebrows" What's wrong, Master Diluc? Find something interesting with Boboiboy?"

  " That kid... his not normal," Diluc crossed his arms, while Jean look at him with confused" Not normal, what did you mean by that?"." He can manipulate more than one power, that's not something normal for human-like him,". Venti think for a second then he replied " Well, after all of this, why don't we ask him ourselves? I doubt he's an honest person," Jean and Diluc only nod.

Meanwhile, with Aether, Paimon, and Boboiboy...

  " Boboiboy! I have a request," Aether rubs his back hair. Boboiboy turns around at looks at him directly" Sure, what is it?"." Well, your other power has something that makes you float, like a board," Aether explain how he saw Cyclone using a flying board to keeps balance rather than a glider " We call that hoverboard. What's up with it?"

  " Can we use that to go to the Four Winds Temple? My leg feels numb because of our mission to get the Lyre," Aether hold his leg to show an outside pain he gets from the mission." Sure, but Paimon has to hold you're cap," Boboiboy reply, while Paimon doesn't seem to accept it." Hey! Paimon wants to ride too!,"." Well if you use your leg often, then I might consider it,".

Later...

  Aether is hugging Boboiboy at the waist, so he won't fall from the high that Dvalin flies. Paimon still holding on to Aether caps, while Cyclone standing normally as nothing happen"  You guys good back there?!" Cyclone yelled, Aether nods" Paimon thinks Paimon wants to puke!"." Relax, this is the height that Dvalin uses to fly!"

Short One Lol