Chapter 35

No One POV

  " Alright, Qiqi. What do you wanna do?" Earthquake ask the girl. Qiqi is confused, so she keeps silent. The boy chuckles and carries her at the back." Let's go for a walk, okay?". Qiqi nod, and wrap her arms at Earthquake necks.

  They walked at the Liyue Harbour, Earthquake is friendly to the locals. He have a lot of manners, which impressed Qiqi a lot. After they got back to Bubu Pharmacy, they realize that Paimon, Aether, and Zhongli hasn't arrived yet." Huh? They are not here yet,".

  Qiqi grabbed Earthquake sleeves and ask " What is your power? Qiqi curious,". Earthquake chuckle, and looked around. He then kneel down, to the same height of Qiqi." Let's go somewhere more quiet, okay?"

At Mt. Tianheng...

  " Why here? Qiqi remember. Sending the three of them to find Cocogoat," Qiqi ask Eartquake. He looked closely and to his surprise, he found Aether, Paimon, and Zhongli trapped by the Treasure Hoarders. He looked at Qiqi and said, " Wanna see something cool?" Qiqi, nod, and get closer to him.

  Boboiboy stands up, a stone cover his arms. He hit the ground and yelled " Earth Golem!". After that, the ground is shaking, and something came out from the ground. It's a giant beast, made out of rock. It eyes red, and focused on the Treasure Hoarders.

  " What is that?!" Qiqi could here Paimon yelled, while Aether is preparing to fight it, as well as Zhongli. Earthquake, who's controlling the golem, immediately grabs all the Treasure Hoarders into the nearest river. They are safe, but still, feel terrified. As the golem glared at them, they run away.

  Qiqi's eyes shine a bit, and she looks at Earthquake " Woah...,"." Awsome, right? It's been a while I didn't use it," Earthquake said while sending the golem back to the ground, leaving Aether and Paimon confused. He rests beside Qiqi, and he feels something on his head. A flower crown, Qiqi sit down and said " For you. That's entertaining,".

  " Aww... thank you," he said " By the way, Qiqi. This Cocogoat you said... what does it look like?"." Qiqi can't remember. Qiqi have a... bad memory," she replied with a sad tone. He smiled at the child, the stone around his hand falling apart, leaving a normal hand. He then uses black coal at his side and draws something on his palm.

  " Does it look like this?" he showed to her, she nod instantly." Yes, that is it. Cocogoat," he chuckle and stroke the child's hair. He can't wait to see their reaction on what is actually the Cocogoat.

Later, at Bubu Pharmacy...

  " Forgive us, we were unable to fulfil our end of the contract. We found no trace of the Cocogoat adeptibeast of which you speak," Zhongli apologize to Qiqi, while Paimon asked" Where's Earthquake?"." He gone. He said he will be back. It's okay, Qiqi have a friend that looks after Qiqi,".

  " Friend?" Paimon asked, Qiqi then went outside and pointed to a giant golem, that covers with flowers." Yikes! That's the golem that just throw the Treasure Hoarders to the river! Stay away from it, Qiqi!"." No. That's Earthquake Golem. Qiqi... Qiqi saw him controlling it,".

  Paimon and Aether are shocked, while Zhongli examines the golem that falls into a deep sleep. His very impressed, he never this type of rock in Teyvat before. The curves and the gold line that glow around his body make it very unique.

  They went inside, and Qiqi sighed " Ah. What a disappointment. Don't worry about it. But I feel very disappointed,"." Aw, poor Qiqi... why does Paimon feel songuilty all of a sudden?" Paimon said.

  " What do you need this Cocogoat for?" Aether asked Qiqi." Cocogoat milk is tasty. So tasty. Much better than normal goat milk. Only an adeptibeast could make such tasty milk.," she said and continue " I'm sorry. I have a poor memory. I cannot remember the name of the milk. That's why I wrote it down. Where did I put it...,".

  " Ah, Here. This is the name. ' Coconut Milk',"

(HAHAHAHA!!! THIS IS FUNNY 🤣🤣🤣)

  " I owe you both an apology. I hastily agreed to be an equitable agreement with this zombie child, when perhaps I should have undertaken further due to diligence," Zhongli said to Aether and Paimon." Never mind Zhongli, you didn't know. As the Liyue proverb goes, " All things are random, and... so how are you supposed to predict anything." Literally no one could have seen this coming...," Paimon said.

  " Excuse me, everyone. Did Qiqi say a bad thing?" Qiqi ask, Paimon looked at Aether." Ooh... Sorry, Aether, but Paimon's gonna leave the job of shattering this poor kiddo's world to you...,". Aether then told Qiqi the truth behind coconut, she took it hard." No... Im—Impossible...,".

  " Seems Qiqi took this pretty hard," Paimon said, and Aether replied." They all need to grow up sometime,".Suddenly, they heard a voice." Haha, someone learnt a valuable life lesson today, then? Thank you all for looking after my little Qiqi,".Then they heard a very familiar voice but in laughter.

   " Hahaha! Oh man, you guys are hilarious