Chapter 23

Aether POV

  We are clearing all monsters and obstacles at the main road before meeting Diluc. I have to say, Ice is a very skilled bow user. He gets all headshots and defeated all the hilichurls in just a few minutes, I'm impressed.

  " That's the last one," he said while huffing and sweating, he wiped his sweats with his palm hands." You got good moves there, Ice. I'm jealous," I said to him while stretching." It's nothing. Fighting is what I commonly do in space or my place," he sighed." Let's go to Mondstadt, Katheryne must have something for us today,"

Later, at Mondstadt...

  " Send this letter to Liyue Katheryne? There's a Katheryne in Liyue too?" I ask Katheryne and she confirmed it." Anyway, once Liyue Katheryne has this letter, she will be your point of contact there for all your adventuring needs,"

   " Of course, whenever you are back in Mondstadt I will still be delighted to be of service," Katheryne speaks, like an emotionless robot" I would like to ask that refrain from opening the letter en route. If anything were to fall out, it could be because of complications,"

" Welp, it's gonna be a long journey to Liyue Harbor. Guess we prepared everything," Boboiboy suggests, Paimon and I nod agreed.

No One POV

    On their way to Liyue, they fight a lot of Hilichurl, Slime even Abyss Mage. They also gather a ton of treasure. After a few fights, they arrived at one of the Statues of the Seven, but this one is completely different.

 After a few fights, they arrived at one of the Statues of the Seven, but this one is completely different

  Boboiboy looks at the statue with a bit weird face." Bruh who made this statue needs therapy. They showing their Archons abbs, what the heck," Aether just shrugged and starts to touch the statue.

   " Did...did you just feel the power of Geo? Your connection to the elements is so different from Vision bearers! Seems like you can physically switch between elements," Paimon explains. Boboiboy is thinking for a sec and gets the idea. Geo is earth, and his element is Earthquake.

  Aether tests his power out and summoning a huge ball with a crystal around and a mark above it. Boboiboy was amazed" Woah, it looks so cool!" he said to Aether." I bet yours is awesome as well!" Aether compliments Boboiboy, they both laughed, like best friends.

 At Liyue Harbor...

  Boboiboy's eyes sparkled like a star

  Boboiboy's eyes sparkled like a star. The city looks beautiful, especially at night time." Woah...it's pretty," he thought to himself. Finally, after a long walk, they arrived at Liyue Katheryne place.

  They gave her the letter from Mondstadt Katheryne, after all, that's the reason why they are here. After she received it, the three of them start walking while discussing.

   " Now what?" Boboiboy asks Aether while putting both of his hands in the pocket." Let's go back to Mondstadt, we still haven't finished with the Stormterror issue," Aether suggest, Boboiboy nod with the idea.

  " Let's use the Teleport Waypoint from now on," Aether said, Boboiboy look confused." I thought you like riding a hoverboard,"." I do, but I don't want to make you tired,". Boboiboy nods, he understands his travel buddy.

  As they walk, Boboiboy bumps accidentally into an unknown person, but Aether didn't realize it, nor do Paimon." I'm sorry!" Boboiboy bows as an apology." It's okay, I don't see where I was going," the voice is deep but very calming. Boboiboy then rushed to Aether who has been walking away from his place. The unknown person looks at him and thought " Such an interesting child...,".

Dunno if Zhongli already exits before the Rex Lapis death but uhh

Dunno if Zhongli already exits before the Rex Lapis death but uhh...let's just go for that.

Also

Thanks for 3k+ readers!!! I'm so happy! Please support my story so I would write a more exciting story.

Apology for my bad grammar, I write using Grammarly because my English sucks.