Chapter 47

No One POV

" What...are you doing here?"

  They look behind, standing there is Xiao, the Adepti, and the Qixing!" Huh... Hold on! It's the Adepti! What are you doing on the Jade Chamber? Paimon thought you were arguing with the Qixing... Is the fighting over?" Paimon said.

  " Faced with a calamity of such magnitude, we have to agreed to put our differences aside for now and unite against this common enemy," Ningguang said, while Boboiboy replied " Common? Common!? That's a gigantic sea monster like mystic stories on earth! How in the name of God it's a common!?".

  Aether pat Boboiboy shoulder, while Moon Carver asks " Who is the unknown person, one who appeared and never been seen?"." " His my friend... He has a... Special ability," Aether replied." Hmph!" Moon Craver scoffed.

  They planned to defeat the Overlord of the Vortex. " So the Archon War fought two thousand years ago against enemies like that thing? Now that's scary...," Paimon surprised. While they talking about strategy, Boboiboy looks at the giant monster.

  With that giant monster, three elements are not enough to defeat it. As he looks back, Ningguang uses her power and summons a field in front of the Jade Chamber. Three Guizhong Ballista. The three adept fly to it, and stand on the Guizhong Ballista, to take down the Osial.

  But suddenly, a portal appears and a group of Fatui came out. " Fatui! They're attacking the Guizhong Ballista!" Paimon said, Keqing" We don't have enough people to defeat them all,"." I can," Boboiboy suddenly voice.

  He look at Aether and said " Sorry I didn't tell you sooner," he then used his watch and use his other form.

  " BOBOIBOY PENTA SPLIT!"

(Have to use a real pic from stories cause out of fanart•́  ‿ ,•̀)

  The Qixing and the Adpeti were shocked by the revelation. Aether and Paimon asked, " YOU CAN SPLIT INTO FIVE!?" Paimon yelled while shaking Ice's body, while his drinking a chocolate milkshake." We can split into 7 actually,"."7!?" Paimon yelled.

" Why didn't you tell me you can split more elements!" Aether ask, Earthquake replied." We can, but the more I split up, the more energy I use. It drains more energy,"." What in the Rex Lapis," Xiao was stunned.

  Blaze look at the Fatui, who's already shaking, like they saw a monster. Blaze looks at them with a dead eye, his hands covered with Blaze." Alright, who's ready to get their butt on fire!?" He jumps to them and uses his hand to make a huge flame punch.

"BLAZING FIRE PUNCH!"

  It hits a group of Fatui directly, and they fell from the Ballista. Cyclone uses his power to summon a huge cyclone and blow away the Fatui. Ice summons his giant ice canon. He shoots it to the Osial as well the Adepti.

  " Interesting, I have never seen anyone, not even an archon can use multiple elements," Madame Ping said, observing Earthquake. He smiles nervously," Uh... Well...,"." Brother, would you mind helping us defend the Ballista right now?" Thunder said.

After defeating the Fatui, the adept shoot Osial with full power. It suffers with the shots, but it summons a giant hole and shoots hundreds of water meteor. It hits the Guizhong Ballista. The guards and the Qixing run away, but it's too late. The floor already cracked and shattered and they fell, including Aether.

" LIGHTNING SPEED!"

  Thunder manage to save all the guards, while Aether was saved by Xiao. They teleport back at the Jade Chamber, Thunder gasped for air." Brother,"." I'm fine, Cyclone," he said. " The Guizhong Ballista is destroyed without it's covering fire, retaliation shall be difficult," Cloud Retainer said, Ganyu step in " But the Jade Chamber is our last line of defense! We can't give another inch...no matter what...,"." I have... Another idea,".

  " What do you mean, Lady Ningguang?"

  " I'll SACRIFICE THE JADE CHAMBER...,"